This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

How the heck do I get rid of this! - Internet

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

How can I remove this found by google 'site search'? Links removed 3d porn 3d sex 3d sexvilla username and password 69… Help!
Hi,

I see that you posted in the HijackThis forum here:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Foster_care_…ack_t98560.html
While you are there waiting for a helper and in the future talking to the helper, we cannot help you here.

From your post I see that you have not really followed the guidelines, because you were supposed to post a HijackThis log. Please follow these guidelines:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Welcome_New_…ers_t34502.html
Using that guide please post a new topic WITH HijackThis log and patiently await a reply. I will remove the topic without HijackThis log now.

Regards,
John.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI