This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

malware/spyware?!?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Greetings. My poor mother has been infested by something…has tried many scans from antispyware, antivirus, etc. Sent me a picture of the popup annoyance 📎spyware.jpg I posted here because I don't have access to her computer and haven't done a hijack log..etc. Any suggestions?
Hi gorf,

Can you ask your Mother to register on WhatthTech, then follow this link to post a HJT log in the correct forum please.

If she is happy to follow this link before posting the log from the above site, then it maybe of some help to her also.

I am sorry your Mum is having these New Year computer problems, but we here at WhattheTech will assist in everyway possible to clear her system of Malware.

kind regards,