Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

malware/spyware?!?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gorf

gorf

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 05:43 PM

Greetings. My poor mother has been infested by something...has tried many scans from antispyware, antivirus, etc. Sent me a picture of the popup annoyance spyware.jpg I posted here because I don't have access to her computer and haven't done a hijack log..etc. Any suggestions?

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 tallin

tallin

SuperMember

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 05:55 PM

Hi gorf,

Can you ask your Mother to register on WhatthTech, then follow this link to post a HJT log in the correct forum please.

If she is happy to follow this link before posting the log from the above site, then it maybe of some help to her also.

I am sorry your Mum is having these New Year computer problems, but we here at WhattheTech will assist in everyway possible to clear her system of Malware.

kind regards,