Here is log.txt:
Logfile of random's system information tool 1.05 (written by random/random)
Run by [removed] at 2008-12-23 15:04:05
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3
System drive C: has 5 GB (2%) free of 234 GB
Total RAM: 3070 MB (58% free)
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 3:04:09 PM, on 12/23/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16762)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
C:\Program Files\Juniper Networks\Common Files\dsNcService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Application Accelerator\iaantmon.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\WINDOWS\MXOALDR.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 922\dlbtbmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WDBtnMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 922\dlbtbmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Last.fm\LastFMHelper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntvdm.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dlbtcoms.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LVComsX.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE
C:\Documents and Settings\Alexis Leon\Desktop\RSIT.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\Alexis Leon.exe
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell4me.com/myway
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://bfc.myway.com/search/de_srchlft.html
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\scriptsn.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O2 - BHO: McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO - {B164E929-A1B6-4A06-B104-2CD0E90A88FF} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O3 - Toolbar: McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar - {0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DLBTCATS] rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\DLBTtime.dll,_RunDLLEntry@16
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MXOBG] C:\WINDOWS\MXOALDR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dell Photo AIO Printer 922] "C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 922\dlbtbmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WD Button Manager] WDBtnMgr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mcagent_exe] "C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe" /runkey
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DelayShred] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\mshr\ShrCL.EXE /P7 /q c:\DOCUME~1\ALEXIS~1\LOCALS~1\temp\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\ZIS2CVNO.SH! c:\DOCUME~1\ALEXIS~1\LOCALS~1\temp\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\4TITC3CB.SH! c:\DOCUME~1\ALEXIS~1\LOCALS~1\temp\TEMPOR~1\Content.SH! c:\DOCUME~1\ALEXIS~1\LOCALS~1\temp\TEMPOR~1.SH!
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [DWQueuedReporting] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [DWQueuedReporting] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: KeyAccess.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Last.fm Helper.lnk = C:\Program Files\Last.fm\LastFMHelper.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport; to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\nwprovau.dll
O18 - Protocol: sacore - {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
O23 - Service: McAfee Application Installer Cleanup (0180061229836825) (0180061229836825mcinstcleanup) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\018006~1.EXE (file missing)
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
O23 - Service: dlbt_device - Dell - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dlbtcoms.exe
O23 - Service: Juniper Network Connect Service (dsNcService) - Juniper Networks - C:\Program Files\Juniper Networks\Common Files\dsNcService.exe
O23 - Service: IAA Event Monitor (IAANTMon) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Application Accelerator\iaantmon.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Kodak Camera Connection Software (KodakCCS) - Eastman Kodak Company - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KodakCCS.exe
O23 - Service: MBackMonitor - McAfee - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MBK\MBackMonitor.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SiteAdvisor Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Services (mcmscsvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Network Agent (McNASvc) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Scanner (McODS) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Proxy Service (McProxy) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Real-time Scanner (McShield) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SystemGuards (McSysmon) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
–
End of file - 10665 bytes
======Scheduled tasks folder======
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\McDefragTask.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\McQcTask.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\MP Scheduled Scan.job
======Registry dump======
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}]
Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll [2006-12-18 59032]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA}]
RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll [2008-07-29 308856]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890}]
DriveLetterAccess - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll [2004-12-06 118842]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}]
SSVHelper Class - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll [2005-11-10 184423]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231}]
scriptproxy - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\scriptsn.dll [2008-06-20 58688]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910}]
Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll [2006-12-18 231160]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{B164E929-A1B6-4A06-B104-2CD0E90A88FF}]
McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll [2008-11-14 150032]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
{47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll [2006-12-18 231160]
{0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll [2008-11-14 150032]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"DLBTCATS"=rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\DLBTtime.dll []
"Windows Defender"=C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe [2006-11-03 866584]
"MXOBG"=C:\WINDOWS\MXOALDR.EXE [2003-10-10 94208]
"dla"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe [2004-12-06 127035]
"Dell Photo AIO Printer 922"=C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 922\dlbtbmgr.exe [2004-11-10 290816]
"WD Button Manager"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\WDBtnMgr.exe [2007-07-29 339968]
"mcagent_exe"=C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe [2008-07-11 641208]
"QuickTime Task"=C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe [2007-12-11 286720]
"iTunesHelper"=C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [2007-12-11 267048]
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SpybotSD TeaTimer"=C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe [2005-05-31 1415824]
"ctfmon.exe"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2008-04-13 15360]
"SUPERAntiSpyware"=C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe [2008-12-21 1809648]
"DelayShred"=c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\mshr\ShrCL.EXE [2008-07-09 111904]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Acrobat Assistant 7.0]
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe [2008-04-23 483328]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher.lnk]
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{AC76BA86-1033-0000-7760-100000000002}\SC_Acrobat.exe [2008-11-18 25214]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Kodak EasyShare software.lnk]
C:\PROGRA~1\Kodak\KODAKE~1\bin\EASYSH~1.EXE [2005-09-03 176128]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Kodak software updater.lnk]
C:\PROGRA~1\Kodak\KODAKS~1\7288971\Program\KODAKS~1.EXE [2004-02-13 16423]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk]
C:\PROGRA~1\Logitech\DESKTO~1\8876480\Program\LDMConf.exe [2005-08-05 450560]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^QuickBooks Update Agent.lnk.disabled]
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\QuickBooks Update Agent.lnk.disabled []
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher.lnk - C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{AC76BA86-1033-0000-7760-100000000002}\SC_Acrobat.exe
KeyAccess.lnk - C:\WINDOWS\keyacc32.exe
Last.fm Helper.lnk - C:\Program Files\Last.fm\LastFMHelper.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
"AppInit_DLLS"="KATRACK.DLL"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\!SASWinLogon]
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL [2008-12-21 352256]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WgaLogon.dll [2007-03-15 236928]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{091EB208-39DD-417D-A5DD-7E2C2D8FB9CB}"=C:\PROGRA~1\WIFD1F~1\MpShHook.dll [2006-11-03 83224]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"=C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL [2008-12-21 77824]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\mcmscsvc]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\MCODS]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WinDefend]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\mcmscsvc]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\MCODS]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\MpfService]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\nm]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\nm.sys]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\WinDefend]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1
"InstallVisualStyle"=C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale\Royale.msstyles
"InstallTheme"=C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale.theme
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=145
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe"="C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger"
"C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe"="C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe:*:Enabled:EasyShare"
"C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\Kodak Software Updater.exe"="C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\Kodak Software Updater.exe:*:Enabled:Kodak Software Updater"
"C:\Program Files\McAfee\MBK\McAfeeDataBackup.exe"="C:\Program Files\McAfee\MBK\McAfeeDataBackup.exe:*:Enabled:McAfee Data Backup"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\Program Files\Hawking PrintServer Utilities\WinUtil\PSAdmin.exe"="C:\Program Files\Hawking PrintServer Utilities\WinUtil\PSAdmin.exe:*:Enabled:PSAdmin"
"C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Yahoo! Music Jukebox\YahooMusicEngine.exe"="C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Yahoo! Music Jukebox\YahooMusicEngine.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Music Jukebox"
"C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\UPnP\yupnpsrv.exe"="C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\UPnP\yupnpsrv.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! UPnP AV Media Server"
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\MNA\McNASvc.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\MNA\McNASvc.exe:*:Enabled:McAfee Network Agent"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe"="C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
======List of files/folders created in the last 1 months======
2008-12-23 15:04:05 —-D—- C:\rsit
2008-12-23 14:25:46 —-A—- C:\Rooter.txt
2008-12-23 14:21:43 —-D—- C:\Rooter$
2008-12-23 14:20:45 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
2008-12-23 14:06:23 —-D—- C:\SDFix
2008-12-21 01:42:08 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\ntbtlog.txt
2008-12-21 00:11:50 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955839$
2008-12-21 00:08:42 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952069_WM9$
2008-12-21 00:08:36 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954600$
2008-12-21 00:08:21 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956802$
2008-12-20 16:12:34 —-D—- C:\Documents and Settings\Alexis Leon\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2008-12-20 16:12:27 —-D—- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2008-12-20 16:12:26 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2008-12-20 16:11:20 —-D—- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2008-12-20 16:10:27 —-D—- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2008-12-20 16:10:27 —-D—- C:\Documents and Settings\Alexis Leon\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2008-12-02 08:00:31 —-D—- C:\be6ecd7b821d4dec98caadbaff1daa
2008-12-02 08:00:25 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957097$
2008-12-02 08:00:16 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954459$
2008-12-02 07:59:54 —-HDC—- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955069$
======List of files/folders modified in the last 1 months======
2008-12-23 15:04:09 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
2008-12-23 15:04:07 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
2008-12-23 14:20:45 —-RD—- C:\Program Files
2008-12-23 14:05:04 —-SD—- C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files
2008-12-22 15:08:53 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird
2008-12-21 16:37:10 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Dl_cats
2008-12-21 16:37:10 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\dellstat.ini
2008-12-21 13:59:48 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\ModemLog_Intel® 537EP V9x DF PCI Modem.txt
2008-12-21 13:06:45 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
2008-12-21 12:56:46 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2008-12-21 12:56:43 —-SD—- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks
2008-12-21 12:54:39 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\Registration
2008-12-21 12:54:38 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS
2008-12-21 02:03:28 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32
2008-12-21 01:51:22 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS
2008-12-21 01:41:02 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2008-12-21 00:20:24 —-HD—- C:\WINDOWS\INF
2008-12-21 00:11:38 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
2008-12-21 00:11:31 —-RSHD—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLLCACHE
2008-12-21 00:11:29 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer
2008-12-21 00:11:19 —-HD—- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$
2008-12-20 17:09:25 —-D—- C:\I386
2008-12-20 16:10:33 —-SHD—- C:\WINDOWS\Installer
2008-12-20 16:10:32 —-D—- C:\Config.Msi
2008-12-20 16:09:55 —-D—- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2008-12-13 01:40:02 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll
2008-12-09 18:24:37 —-A—- C:\WINDOWS\system32\MRT.exe
2008-12-06 13:45:02 —-RSD—- C:\WINDOWS\Fonts
2008-12-02 07:59:44 —-D—- C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS
======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======
R1 DcCam;Kodak Camera Proxy; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\DcCam.sys [2005-06-16 37150]
R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2008-04-13 36352]
R1 kbdhid;Keyboard HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys [2008-04-13 14592]
R1 mfehidk;McAfee Inc. mfehidk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys [2008-06-27 207656]
R1 MPFP;MPFP; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Mpfp.sys [2008-06-02 120136]
R1 omci;OMCI WDM Device Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\omci.sys [2002-11-08 17217]
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL; \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.sys []
R1 sscdbhk5;sscdbhk5; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sscdbhk5.sys [2004-07-14 5627]
R1 ssrtln;ssrtln; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ssrtln.sys [2004-07-14 23545]
R1 WS2IFSL;Windows Socket 2.0 Non-IFS Service Provider Support Environment; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys [2004-08-10 12032]
R2 BrPar;BrPar; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\BrPar.sys [2000-07-24 19537]
R2 DCFS2K;Kodak DCFS2K Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dcfs2k.sys [2005-03-31 38673]
R2 drvnddm;drvnddm; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvnddm.sys [2004-11-23 40480]
R2 NwlnkIpx;NWLink IPX/SPX/NetBIOS Compatible Transport Protocol; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkipx.sys [2008-04-13 88320]
R2 NwlnkNb;NWLink NetBIOS; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnknb.sys [2004-08-10 63232]
R2 NwlnkSpx;NWLink SPX/SPXII Protocol; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkspx.sys [2004-08-10 55936]
R2 PfModNT;PfModNT; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PfModNT.sys []
R2 rspndr;Link-Layer Topology Discovery Responder; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys [2006-11-08 62336]
R2 tfsnboio;tfsnboio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnboio.sys [2004-12-06 25883]
R2 tfsncofs;tfsncofs; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsncofs.sys [2004-12-06 34843]
R2 tfsndrct;tfsndrct; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndrct.sys [2004-12-06 4123]
R2 tfsndres;tfsndres; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndres.sys [2004-12-06 2239]
R2 tfsnifs;tfsnifs; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnifs.sys [2004-12-06 86586]
R2 tfsnopio;tfsnopio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnopio.sys [2004-12-06 15227]
R2 tfsnpool;tfsnpool; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnpool.sys [2004-12-06 6363]
R2 tfsnudf;tfsnudf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudf.sys [2004-12-06 98714]
R2 tfsnudfa;tfsnudfa; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudfa.sys [2004-12-06 100603]
R3 Afc;PPdus ASPI Shell; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Afc.sys [2005-02-23 11776]
R3 Angel;Angel MPEG Device; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Angel.sys [2004-10-27 337536]
R3 Arp1394;1394 ARP Client Protocol; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys [2008-04-13 60800]
R3 b57w2k;Broadcom NetXtreme 57xx Gigabit Controller; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\b57xp32.sys [2004-05-29 186112]
R3 ctac32k;Creative AC3 Software Decoder; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ctac32k.sys [2004-07-13 645360]
R3 ctaud2k;Creative Audio Driver (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctaud2k.sys [2004-08-06 366384]
R3 ctprxy2k;Creative Proxy Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ctprxy2k.sys [2004-07-13 6096]
R3 ctsfm2k;Creative SoundFont Management Device Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ctsfm2k.sys [2004-07-13 130288]
R3 dsNcAdpt;Juniper Network Connect Adapter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dsNcAdpt.sys [2006-09-22 23552]
R3 emupia;E-mu Plug-in Architecture Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\emupia2k.sys [2004-07-13 145488]
R3 GEARAspiWDM;GEAR CDRom Filter; C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys [2006-09-19 15664]
R3 ha10kx2k;Creative Hardware Abstract Layer Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ha10kx2k.sys [2004-08-12 904752]
R3 hap16v2k;Creative P16V HAL Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\hap16v2k.sys [2004-07-13 148432]
R3 HidIr;Microsoft Infrared HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidir.sys [2008-04-13 19200]
R3 HidUsb;Microsoft HID Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys [2008-04-13 10368]
R3 IntelC51;IntelC51; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\IntelC51.sys [2004-03-05 1233525]
R3 IntelC52;IntelC52; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\IntelC52.sys [2004-03-05 647929]
R3 IntelC53;IntelC53; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\IntelC53.sys [2004-06-15 61157]
R3 IrBus;Infrared bus filter driver for eHome remote controls; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\IrBus.sys [2008-04-13 46592]
R3 LVUSBSta;Logitech USB Monitor Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\lvusbsta.sys [2005-01-31 22016]
R3 mfeavfk;McAfee Inc. mfeavfk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys [2008-06-27 79240]
R3 mfebopk;McAfee Inc. mfebopk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfebopk.sys [2008-06-27 35240]
R3 mferkdk;McAfee Inc. mferkdk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mferkdk.sys [2008-06-20 34152]
R3 mfesmfk;McAfee Inc. mfesmfk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfesmfk.sys [2008-06-27 40488]
R3 MODEMCSA;Unimodem Streaming Filter Device; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MODEMCSA.sys [2001-08-17 16128]
R3 mohfilt;mohfilt; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mohfilt.sys [2004-03-05 37048]
R3 mouhid;Mouse HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys [2001-08-17 12160]
R3 NIC1394;1394 Net Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys [2008-04-13 61824]
R3 nv;nv; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys [2004-11-11 2738400]
R3 ossrv;Creative OS Services Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctoss2k.sys [2004-07-13 178672]
R3 pepifilter;Volume Adapter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\lv302af.sys [2005-01-31 7104]
R3 PID_08A0;QuickCam IM(PID_08A0); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\LV302AV.SYS [2005-01-31 912768]
R3 SASENUM;SASENUM; \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASENUM.SYS []
R3 usbaudio;USB Audio Driver (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys [2008-04-13 60032]
R3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2008-04-13 32128]
R3 usbehci;Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys [2008-04-13 30208]
R3 usbhub;Microsoft USB Standard Hub Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2008-04-13 59520]
R3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2008-04-13 25856]
R3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2008-04-13 15104]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2008-04-13 20608]
S1 Exportit;Exportit; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\exportit.sys [2005-03-31 152081]
S1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV; \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS []
S1 UdfReadr;UdfReadr; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\UdfReadr.sys [2000-06-15 206368]
S3 bvrp_pci;bvrp_pci; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\bvrp_pci.sys []
S3 BVRPMPR5;BVRPMPR5 NDIS Protocol Driver; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\BVRPMPR5.SYS []
S3 CCDECODE;Closed Caption Decoder; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CCDECODE.sys [2008-04-13 17024]
S3 CO_Mon;CO_Mon; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\CO_Mon.sys []
S3 ctdvda2k;Creative DVD-Audio Device Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ctdvda2k.sys [2003-11-12 333600]
S3 DcFpoint;DcFpoint; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\DcFpoint.sys [2005-03-31 61564]
S3 DcLps;Legacy Polling Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\DcLps.sys [2005-03-31 8022]
S3 DcPTP;dcptp; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\DcPTP.sys [2005-03-31 70262]
S3 E100B;Intel® PRO Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys [2001-08-17 117760]
S3 MHNDRV;MHN driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mhndrv.sys [2004-08-10 11008]
S3 MSTEE;Microsoft Streaming Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys [2008-04-13 5504]
S3 MXOFX;USB Storage Adapter FX (MXO); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\MXOFX.SYS [2003-10-10 32640]
S3 MXOPSWD;Maxtor OneTouch Security Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mxopswd.sys [2004-08-09 14592]
S3 NABTSFEC;NABTS/FEC VBI Codec; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NABTSFEC.sys [2008-04-13 85248]
S3 ncvcp;Network Connect Virtual Com Port; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nsvcp.sys []
S3 NdisIP;Microsoft TV/Video Connection; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NdisIP.sys [2008-04-13 10880]
S3 ROOTMODEM;Microsoft Legacy Modem Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\RootMdm.sys [2004-08-10 5888]
S3 SDDMI2;SDDMI2; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\DDMI2.sys []
S3 SLIP;BDA Slip De-Framer; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SLIP.sys [2008-04-13 11136]
S3 streamip;BDA IPSink; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\StreamIP.sys [2008-04-13 15232]
S3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2008-04-13 26368]
S3 wanatw;WAN Miniport (ATW); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanatw4.sys []
S3 WD_FireWire_HID;WD FireWire Pseudo-HID driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wdfwhid.sys [2006-03-22 17408]
S3 WSTCODEC;World Standard Teletext Codec; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WSTCODEC.SYS [2008-04-13 19200]
======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======
R2 Apple Mobile Device;Apple Mobile Device; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe [2007-10-31 110592]
R2 Creative Service for CDROM Access;Creative Service for CDROM Access; C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE [1999-12-13 44032]
R2 dsNcService;Juniper Network Connect Service; C:\Program Files\Juniper Networks\Common Files\dsNcService.exe [2006-09-22 348160]
R2 ehRecvr;Media Center Receiver Service; C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe [2004-09-28 195584]
R2 ehSched;Media Center Scheduler Service; C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe [2004-08-10 102912]
R2 IAANTMon;IAA Event Monitor; C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Application Accelerator\iaantmon.exe [2004-03-23 73852]
R2 McAfee SiteAdvisor Service;McAfee SiteAdvisor Service; C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe [2008-12-05 206096]
R2 mcmscsvc;McAfee Services; C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe [2008-10-10 792696]
R2 McNASvc;McAfee Network Agent; c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe [2008-07-18 2482848]
R2 McProxy;McAfee Proxy Service; c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe [2008-07-09 358736]
R2 McShield;McAfee Real-time Scanner; C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe [2008-06-20 144704]
R2 MDM;Machine Debug Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE [2003-06-20 322120]
R2 MpfService;McAfee Personal Firewall Service; C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe [2008-07-09 884360]
R2 NVSvc;NVIDIA Display Driver Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe [2004-11-11 127046]
R2 WinDefend;Windows Defender; C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe [2006-11-03 13592]
R3 dlbt_device;dlbt_device; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dlbtcoms.exe [2004-10-25 421888]
R3 iPod Service;iPod Service; C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe [2007-12-11 504104]
R3 McSysmon;McAfee SystemGuards; C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe [2008-09-16 605512]
S2 0180061229836825mcinstcleanup;McAfee Application Installer Cleanup (0180061229836825); C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\018006~1.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\McAfee\INSTAL~1\cleanup.ini -cleanup -nolog -service []
S2 Fax;Fax; C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxssvc.exe [2008-04-13 267776]
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_state.exe [2004-07-15 32768]
S3 IDriverT;InstallDriver Table Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe [2004-10-22 73728]
S3 KodakCCS;Kodak Camera Connection Software; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KodakCCS.exe [2005-03-30 411920]
S3 MBackMonitor;MBackMonitor; C:\Program Files\McAfee\MBK\MBackMonitor.exe [2008-07-10 66848]
S3 McODS;McAfee Scanner; C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe [2008-06-20 361800]
S3 MHN;MHN; C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2003-07-28 89136]
S3 UMWdf;Windows User Mode Driver Framework; C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe [2005-01-28 38912]
—————–EOF—————–
And here is info.txt:
info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.05 2008-12-23 15:04:14
======Uninstall list======
–>"C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\Program\Ctzapxx.EXE" /W /U /S
–>C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
–>C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXConverterUninstall.exe /CONVERTER
–>C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Yahoo! Music Jukebox\oggcodecs\uninst.exe
–>C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fC:\WINDOWS\orun32.isu
–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /I {09DA4F91-2A09-4232-AB8C-6BC740096DE3} REMOVE=UpdateMgrFeature
–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {1206EF92-2E83-4859-ACCB-2048C3CB7DA6}
–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {9541FED0-327F-4df0-8B96-EF57EF622F19}
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{169F8893-C1C5-4847-972C-EA1E008112AC}\setup.exe" -l0x9
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{169F8893-C1C5-4847-972C-EA1E008112AC}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{236FADD8-58FD-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\setup.exe" -l0x9
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{236FADD8-58FD-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{435E969D-867E-4364-8E74-3DC8A69C5BDB}\setup.exe" -l0x9
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{435E969D-867E-4364-8E74-3DC8A69C5BDB}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5210ED6D-52A9-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\setup.exe" -l0x9
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5210ED6D-52A9-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5CDDF96A-BC34-4D72-9ABA-E1FFF0C39977}\setup.exe" -l0x9
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{67AEFC4C-69E4-11D7-85F4-00E018013273}\setup.exe" -l0x9
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{67AEFC4C-69E4-11D7-85F4-00E018013273}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7201B853-5833-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\setup.exe" -l0x9
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7201B853-5833-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{72A810B1-EE62-455A-A086-E1C9FEDE7F29}\setup.exe" -l0x9
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{72A810B1-EE62-455A-A086-E1C9FEDE7F29}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7A900EAB-DA37-4554-AF19-9C337476D05D}\setup.exe" -l0x9
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7A900EAB-DA37-4554-AF19-9C337476D05D}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9154ED7C-926E-49CC-B677-0CF3C5267457}\setup.exe" -l0x9
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9154ED7C-926E-49CC-B677-0CF3C5267457}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9A4D2983-4662-4387-BE3D-4CFC2FA9C100}\setup.exe" -l0x9
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9A4D2983-4662-4387-BE3D-4CFC2FA9C100}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A1185190-514F-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\setup.exe" -l0x9
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A1185190-514F-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{AC157741-3285-4D6A-B934-9174587A3493}\setup.exe" -l0x9
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{AC157741-3285-4D6A-B934-9174587A3493}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B3549608-69D3-11D7-AB2D-0090271A23A2}\setup.exe" -l0x9
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B3549608-69D3-11D7-AB2D-0090271A23A2}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{C6866B7D-ACFD-4C49-B77B-3B2F8CF54B96}\setup.exe" -l0x9
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{C6866B7D-ACFD-4C49-B77B-3B2F8CF54B96}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{DEBD7BF3-5856-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\setup.exe" -l0x9
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{DEBD7BF3-5856-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{EE6699B3-E5AD-4E59-8F2B-207DF630670C}\setup.exe" -l0x9
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{EE6699B3-E5AD-4E59-8F2B-207DF630670C}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FB2292C6-1F0A-11D7-AB2D-0090271A23A2}\setup.exe" -l0x9
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FB2292C6-1F0A-11D7-AB2D-0090271A23A2}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FD851F7E-F887-405D-9E1C-488811113EF3}\setup.exe" -l0x9
–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FD851F7E-F887-405D-9E1C-488811113EF3}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
–>rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
ABBYY FineReader 5.0 Sprint Plus–>MsiExec.exe /X{D1696920-9794-4BBC-8A30-7A88763DE5A2}
Adaptec UDF Reader–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\UDFRUNIN.EXE
Adobe Acrobat - Reader 6.0.2 Update–>MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-0000-0000-0000-6028747ADE01}
Adobe Acrobat 7.1.0 Professional–>msiexec /I {AC76BA86-1033-0000-7760-100000000002}
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Adobe Flash Player Plugin–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_plugin.exe
Adobe Photoshop Album 2.0 Starter Edition–>MsiExec.exe /I{11B569C2-4BF6-4ED0-9D17-A4273943CB24}
Adobe Reader 6.0.1–>MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A00000000001}
Amazon MP3 Downloader 1.0.3–>C:\Program Files\Amazon\MP3 Downloader\Uninstall.exe
Apple Mobile Device Support–>MsiExec.exe /I{B5C209B1-8DDB-4642-A573-375B951514CB}
Apple Software Update–>MsiExec.exe /I{02DFF6B1-1654-411C-8D7B-FD6052EF016F}
ArcGIS Desktop–>MsiExec.exe /I{40F8FD5F-4701-48D6-A8FC-1F188007DF38}
Banctec Service Agreement–>MsiExec.exe /X{4B9F45E8-E3CE-40B4-9463-80A9B3481DEF}
BitComet 0.61–>C:\Program Files\BitComet\uninst.exe
Broadcom Advanced Control Suite 2–>C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\IDriver.exe /M{2E086814-7392-4E0F-ADB8-54A81E47406C} /l1033
Brother HL-2070N–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{69B83AFA-C40C-4976-AB67-CCE569CB53B6}\SETUP.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly /uninst
CardRd81–>MsiExec.exe /I{54C8FE84-89C4-40E8-976C-439EB0729BD6}
CCScore–>MsiExec.exe /I{B4B44FE7-41FF-4DAD-8C0A-E406DDA72992}
Chessmaster 7000–>C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\Chessmaster 7000\CMUninst.isu"
CR2–>MsiExec.exe /I{432C3720-37BF-4BD7-8E49-F38E090246D0}
Creative MediaSource–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{56F3E1FF-54FE-4384-A153-6CCABA097814}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
DeadLine Equation Solver–>"C:\Program Files\DeadLine\unins000.exe"
Dell Digital Jukebox Driver–>C:\Program Files\Dell\Digital Jukebox Drivers\DrvUnins.exe /s
Dell Driver Reset Tool–>MsiExec.exe /I{5905F42D-3F5F-4916-ADA6-94A3646AEE76}
Dell Photo AIO Printer 922–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\DLBTUNST.EXE -NOLICENSE
Dell Picture Studio v3.0–>MsiExec.exe /I{AF06CAE4-C134-44B1-B699-14FBDB63BD37}
Dell Support 5.0.0 (630)–>rundll32 C:\PROGRA~1\DELLSU~1\AUInst.dll,ExUninstall
DivX Codec–>C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXCodecUninstall.exe /CODEC
DivX Content Uploader–>C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXContentUploaderUninstall.exe /CUPLOADER
DivX Converter–>C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXConverterUninstall.exe /CONVERTER
DivX Player–>C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXPlayerUninstall.exe /PLAYER
DivX Web Player–>C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXWebPlayerUninstall.exe /PLUGIN
Doppler–>MsiExec.exe /I{016A9D72-3A3D-4D6A-B28C-2AEE9BAD249A}
EarthLink setup files–>MsiExec.exe /X{728278A1-0BB7-45E4-AC5E-91D7C0FD1EDE}
EndNote 9 Volume License Edition–>MsiExec.exe /I{53C020C2-8C1A-11D9-8BDE-F66BAD1E3F3A}
ESPNMotion–>C:\PROGRA~1\ESPNMO~1\UNWISE.EXE /u C:\PROGRA~1\ESPNMO~1\INSTALL.LOG
ESSBrwr–>MsiExec.exe /I{643EAE81-920C-4931-9F0B-4B343B225CA6}
ESSCDBK–>MsiExec.exe /I{AE1FA02D-E6A4-4EA0-8E58-6483CAC016DD}
ESScore–>MsiExec.exe /I{9D8FEE90-0377-49A9-AEFB-525BDE549BA4}
ESSCT–>MsiExec.exe /I{8BB4B58A-A402-4DE8-8FCD-287E60B88DD8}
ESSEMAIL–>MsiExec.exe /I{FEDE2483-87B7-44C1-A5BB-D75AEB8B6340}
ESSgui–>MsiExec.exe /I{91517631-A9F3-4B7C-B482-43E0068FD55A}
ESShelp–>MsiExec.exe /I{87843A41-7808-4F2E-B13F-25C1E67CF2FD}
ESSini–>MsiExec.exe /I{8E92D746-CD9F-4B90-9668-42B74C14F765}
ESSPCD–>MsiExec.exe /I{14D4ED84-6A9A-45A0-96F6-1753768C3CB5}
ESSPDock–>MsiExec.exe /I{FCDB1C92-03C6-4C76-8625-371224256091}
ESSSONIC–>MsiExec.exe /I{4F677FC7-7AA8-412B-A957-F13CBE1C7331}
ESSTOOLS–>MsiExec.exe /I{8A502E38-29C9-49FA-BCFA-D727CA062589}
essvcpt–>MsiExec.exe /I{D1973749-F5E7-40EB-B528-F2B78685B9FF}
ESSvpaht–>MsiExec.exe /I{A5B3EB8A-4071-42F0-8E8E-7A8342AA8E69}
ESSvpot–>MsiExec.exe /I{48C82F7A-F100-4DAB-A310-8E18BF2159E1}
G15A922EN–>MsiExec.exe /X{77312684-D3DF-4E00-A583-813FF9FFB4FB}
GemMaster Mystic–>"C:\Program Files\GemMaster\uninstallgemmaster.exe"
Get High Speed Internet!–>MsiExec.exe /I{7A3F0566-5E05-4919-9C98-456F6B5CF831}
H&R; Block Tax Offer–>MsiExec.exe /X{901D1286-529B-48A9-8DDD-4A60CF9E9BF1}
HijackThis 2.0.2–>"C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
HLPIndex–>MsiExec.exe /I{38441BE7-79B0-42B8-8297-833704F949FE}
HLPPDOCK–>MsiExec.exe /I{154508C0-07C5-4659-A7A0-E49968750D21}
HLPSFO–>MsiExec.exe /I{8DD94CA3-BCD2-49C0-B537-F3B5D95FF0C8}
Hotfix for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB947864)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB947864-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Instructor's Resource CD-ROM to accompany Labor Economics, 3/e by Borjas–>C:\borjas3i\UNWISE.EXE C:\borjas3i\INSTALL.LOG
Intel Application Accelerator–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9068B2BE-D93A-4C0A-861C-5E35E2C0E09E}\setup.exe" -l0409 -INTELUNINST
Intel® 537EP V9x DF PCI Modem–>rundll32 IntelCci.dll,iSMUninstallation "Intel® 537EP V9x DF PCI Modem"
Internet Explorer Default Page–>MsiExec.exe /I{35BDEFF1-A610-4956-A00D-15453C116395}
iPod for Windows 2005-03-23–>C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\IDriver.exe /M{44A537A5-859C-43A6-8285-C0668142A090} /l1033
iPod Updater 2004-07-15–>C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\IDriver.exe /M{5AD92ED9-5C88-46B1-AA65-E46A459E7C60} /l1033
iPodder.NET–>MsiExec.exe /I{8AB36116-F6F8-4ED7-8FB2-34DD92600756}
ISI ResearchSoft - Export Helper–>C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Risxtd\_UNINST.EXE
iTunes–>MsiExec.exe /I{18388EF8-E0A3-442B-8BFE-E2F1B3D05C91}
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 2–>MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150020}
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 4–>MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150040}
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6–>MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150060}
Jasc Paint Shop Photo Album 5–>MsiExec.exe /I{4192EAC0-6B36-4723-B216-D0E86E7757AC}
Jasc Paint Shop Photo Album–>MsiExec.exe /I{CC000127-5E5D-4A1C-90CB-EEAAAC1E3AC0}
Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8 Dell Edition–>MsiExec.exe /I{81A34902-9D0B-4920-A25C-4CDC5D14B328}
Jasc Paint Shop Pro Studio, Dell Editon–>MsiExec.exe /I{78C496B9-5A6B-4692-8C2E-AFFFC34E4961}
Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2_03–>MsiExec.exe /I{7148F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0142030}
Juniper Networks Network Connect 5.3.0–>"C:\Program Files\Juniper Networks\Network Connect 5.3.0\uninstall.exe"
KeyServer Client–>C:\WINDOWS\unvise.exe C:\Program Files\KeyServer 5.2\Client\uninstal.log
Kodak EasyShare software–>C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kodak\EasyShareSetup\$SETUP_190007_13698b\Setup.exe /APR-REMOVE
KSU–>MsiExec.exe /I{B997C2A0-4383-41BF-B76E-9B8B7ECFB267}
Last.fm 1.3.2.13–>"C:\Program Files\Last.fm\unins000.exe"
Learn2 Player (Uninstall Only)–>C:\Program Files\Learn2.com\StRunner\stuninst.exe
LegalSounds Music Downloader 1.0–>"C:\Program Files\LegalSounds\unins000.exe"
Logitech Desktop Messenger–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{900B1197-53F5-4F46-A882-2CFFFE2EEDCB}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL
Logitech Print Service–>C:\PROGRA~1\Logitech\PRINTS~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\Logitech\PRINTS~1\INSTALL.LOG
Logitech QuickCam Software–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\00\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{C43048A9-742C-4DAD-90D2-E3B53C9DB825}\setup.exe" -l0x9
Logitech® Camera Driver–>"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\QCDRV\BIN\SETUP.EXE" UNINSTALL REMOVEPROMPT
Macromedia Flash Player–>MsiExec.exe /X{0456ebd7-5f67-4ab6-852e-63781e3f389c}
Macromedia Shockwave Player–>C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Macromed\SHOCKW~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Macromed\SHOCKW~1\Install.log
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware–>"C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe"
McAfee SecurityCenter–>C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuninst.exe
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)–>"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\M928366\M928366Uninstall.msp"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1–>msiexec.exe /X {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1–>MsiExec.exe /X{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallIDNMitigationAPIs$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallNLSDownlevelMapping$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003–>MsiExec.exe /I{91120409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}
Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition Installer–>MsiExec.exe /X{6E45BA47-383C-4C1E-8ED0-0D4845C293D7}
Microsoft Plus! Photo Story 2 LE–>MsiExec.exe /X{0EB5D9B7-8E6C-4A9E-B74F-16B7EE89A67B}
Modem Event Monitor–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7A0EFAFB-AC4B-4B88-8C6B-6731BE88DB68}\setup.exe" -l0x9
Modem Helper–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7F142D56-3326-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}\setup.exe" -l0x9 ControlPanel
Modem On Hold–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{3F92ABBB-6BBF-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}\setup.exe" -l0x9 ControlPanelAnyText
MozBackup 1.4.7–>"C:\Program Files\MozBackup\unins000.exe"
Mozilla Firefox (3.0.4)–>C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
Mozilla Thunderbird (2.0.0.18)–>C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird\uninstall\helper.exe
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)–>MsiExec.exe /I{37477865-A3F1-4772-AD43-AAFC6BCFF99F}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)–>MsiExec.exe /I{C04E32E0-0416-434D-AFB9-6969D703A9EF}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)–>MsiExec.exe /I{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}
Notifier–>MsiExec.exe /I{0008546E-DF6E-4CC1-AFD0-2CB8E16C95A2}
NVIDIA Drivers–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvudisp.exe UninstallGUI
OfotoXMI–>MsiExec.exe /I{B162D0A6-9A1D-4B7C-91A5-88FB48113C45}
openMSX–>"C:\Documents and Settings\Alexis Leon\My Documents\My Games\openMSX\uninstall.exe"
OTtBP–>MsiExec.exe /I{F71760CD-0F8B-4DCC-B7B7-6B223CC3843C}
OTtBPSDK–>MsiExec.exe /I{3CA39B0C-BA85-4D42-AC0F-1FF5F60C3353}
Otto–>"C:\Program Files\EnglishOtto\uninstallotto.exe"
PowerDVD 5.3–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{6811CAA0-BF12-11D4-9EA1-0050BAE317E1}\setup.exe" -uninstall
PrintServer Utilities–>C:\Program Files\Hawking PrintServer Utilities\Uninstall.exe
Python 2.1 combined Win32 extensions–>C:\Python21\UNWISE~1.EXE C:\Python21\w32inst.log
Python 2.1–>C:\Python21\\Python21\UNWISE.EXE C:\Python21\\Python21\INSTALL.LOG
QuickTime–>MsiExec.exe /I{E0D51394-1D45-460A-B62D-383BC4F8B335}
RealPlayer–>C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
RuMSX–>C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"c:\documents and settings\alexis leon\my documents\my games\Lex Lechz\RuMSX\Uninst.isu"
Scientific WorkPlace 3.5–>C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fC:\swp35\DeIsL1.isu -c"C:\swp35\TCIunin.dll
SCRABBLE–>C:\PROGRA~1\YAHOO!~1\Scrabble\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\YAHOO!~1\Scrabble\INSTALL.LOG
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB898458$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923723$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB928090)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB928090-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB929969)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB929969\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB931768)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB931768-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB933566)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB933566-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB937143)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB937143-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB938127-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB939653)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB939653-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB942615)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB942615-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB944533)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB944533-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB950759)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB950759-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB953838-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB956390)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB956390-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB958215)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB958215-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB960714)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB960714-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952069_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB911565)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911565$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917734_WMP10$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB936782)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB936782_WMP10$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941569$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954211$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954459)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954459$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954600$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955069$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956391$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956802$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956841$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957095$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957097$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958644$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
SFR–>MsiExec.exe /I{DB02F716-6275-42E9-B8D2-83BA2BF5100B}
SFR2–>MsiExec.exe /I{A0AF08BA-3630-4505-BFB2-A41F3837B0D0}
SHASTA–>MsiExec.exe /I{605A4E39-613C-4A12-B56F-DEFBE6757237}
SKIN0001–>MsiExec.exe /I{FDF9943A-3D5C-46B3-9679-586BD237DDEE}
SKINXSDK–>MsiExec.exe /I{F4A2E7CC-60CA-4AFA-B67F-AD5E58173C3F}
Sonic DLA–>MsiExec.exe /I{1206EF92-2E83-4859-ACCB-2048C3CB7DA6}
Sonic Encoders–>MsiExec.exe /I{9941F0AA-B903-4AF4-A055-83A9815CC011}
Sonic MyDVD–>MsiExec.exe /I{21657574-BD54-48A2-9450-EB03B2C7FC29}
Sonic RecordNow!–>MsiExec.exe /I{9541FED0-327F-4DF0-8B96-EF57EF622F19}
Sonic Update Manager–>MsiExec.exe /I{09DA4F91-2A09-4232-AB8C-6BC740096DE3}
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9E2514D9-DC24-4634-B348-61F3EF0F1628}\setup.exe" -l0x9
Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.4–>"C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\unins000.exe"
Stat/Transfer–>C:\PROGRA~1\STATTR~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\STATTR~1\INSTALL.LOG
Stata 9–>MsiExec.exe /X{9D34043C-AED4-47EA-AA96-912B713B044F}
SUPERAntiSpyware Professional–>MsiExec.exe /X{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}
TBS WMP Plug-in–>C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\1050\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{DB5F474C-B584-417F-810B-DEBBC1893C2A}
Total Recorder 5.1–>"C:\Program Files\HighCriteria\TotalRecorder\setup.exe" U
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB955839)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
USB Storage Adapter FX (MXO)–>MXOun.exe MXOFX
Viewpoint Media Player–>C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\mtsAxInstaller.exe /u
VPRINTOL–>MsiExec.exe /I{999D43F4-9709-4887-9B1A-83EBB15A8370}
WD Diagnostics–>MsiExec.exe /X{0AB76F69-E761-4CFA-B9B0-A1906B4E9E4B}
WD Firewire HID Driver–>MsiExec.exe /X{FD6C6B7F-5696-48C5-A601-2EE9E50C3D46}
WinAce Archiver–>C:\Program Files\WinAce\SXUNINST.EXE C:\Program Files\WinAce\SXUNINST.INI
Winamp (remove only)–>"C:\Program Files\Winamp\UninstWA.exe"
Windows Defender Signatures–>MsiExec.exe /I{A5CC2A09-E9D3-49EC-923D-03874BBD4C2C}
Windows Defender–>MsiExec.exe /I{A06275F4-324B-4E85-95E6-87B2CD729401}
Windows Media Format Runtime–>"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmsetsdk.exe" /UninstallAll
Windows Media Player 10–>"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Setup_wm.exe" /Uninstall
Windows Media Player 10–>MsiExec.exe /I{33BB4982-DC52-4886-A03B-F4C5C80BEE89}
Windows XP Service Pack 3–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
WIRELESS–>MsiExec.exe /I{F9593CFB-D836-49BC-BFF1-0E669A411D9F}
Yahoo! Music Jukebox–>MsiExec.exe /X{EC3B8CA2-49B8-4D38-BE9C-ABD0F6029168}
======Hosts File======
127.0.0.1 babe.the-killer.bz
127.0.0.1 www.babe.the-killer.bz
127.0.0.1 babe.k-lined.com
127.0.0.1 www.babe.k-lined.com
127.0.0.1 did.i-used.cc
127.0.0.1 www.did.i-used.cc
127.0.0.1 coolwwwsearch.com
127.0.0.1 www.coolwwwsearch.com
127.0.0.1 coolwebsearch.com
127.0.0.1 www.coolwebsearch.com
======Security center information======
AV: McAfee VirusScan
FW: McAfee Personal Firewall
System event log
Computer Name: ALEXIS-D
Event Code: 4321
Message: The name "LEONCARL :1d" could not be registered on the Interface with IP address 192.168.1.250.
The machine with the IP address 192.168.1.251 did not allow the name to be claimed by
this machine.
Record Number: 32769
Source Name: NetBT
Time Written: 20081127232340.000000-300
Event Type: error
User:
Computer Name: ALEXIS-D
Event Code: 4321
Message: The name "LEONCARL :1d" could not be registered on the Interface with IP address 192.168.1.250.
The machine with the IP address 192.168.1.251 did not allow the name to be claimed by
this machine.
Record Number: 32768
Source Name: NetBT
Time Written: 20081127232233.000000-300
Event Type: error
User:
Computer Name: ALEXIS-D
Event Code: 4321
Message: The name "LEONCARL :1d" could not be registered on the Interface with IP address 192.168.1.250.
The machine with the IP address 192.168.1.251 did not allow the name to be claimed by
this machine.
Record Number: 32767
Source Name: NetBT
Time Written: 20081127231723.000000-300
Event Type: error
User:
Computer Name: ALEXIS-D
Event Code: 4321
Message: The name "LEONCARL :1d" could not be registered on the Interface with IP address 192.168.1.250.
The machine with the IP address 192.168.1.251 did not allow the name to be claimed by
this machine.
Record Number: 32766
Source Name: NetBT
Time Written: 20081127231213.000000-300
Event Type: error
User:
Computer Name: ALEXIS-D
Event Code: 4321
Message: The name "LEONCARL :1d" could not be registered on the Interface with IP address 192.168.1.250.
The machine with the IP address 192.168.1.251 did not allow the name to be claimed by
this machine.
Record Number: 32765
Source Name: NetBT
Time Written: 20081127230703.000000-300
Event Type: error
User:
Application event log
Computer Name: ALEXIS-D
Event Code: 8
Message: Failed auto update retrieval of third-party root list sequence number from: <
http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootseq.txt> with error: This operation returned because the timeout period expired.
Record Number: 5
Source Name: crypt32
Time Written: 20080915001222.000000-240
Event Type: error
User:
Computer Name: ALEXIS-D
Event Code: 1800
Message: The Windows Security Center Service has started.
Record Number: 4
Source Name: SecurityCenter
Time Written: 20080915001206.000000-240
Event Type: information
User:
Computer Name: ALEXIS-D
Event Code: 0
Message:
Record Number: 3
Source Name: McAfee SiteAdvisor Service
Time Written: 20080915001124.000000-240
Event Type: information
User:
Computer Name: ALEXIS-D
Event Code: 0
Message: Service started successfully.
Record Number: 2
Source Name: MBackMonitor
Time Written: 20080915001123.000000-240
Event Type: information
User:
Computer Name: ALEXIS-D
Event Code: 105
Message: The service was started.
Record Number: 1
Source Name: Creative Service for CDROM Access
Time Written: 20080915001121.000000-240
Event Type: information
User:
======Environment variables======
"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"Path"=%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SONICS~1\;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"OS"=Windows_NT
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=15
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 3, GenuineIntel
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0403
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=2
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"CLASSPATH"=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
"QTJAVA"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
—————–EOF—————–