bbernadettee
Topic Starter
Hello…
Well, I have been hit with a sinister virus. This isn't your typical one, I think. On the other hand, I don't know much about virus'. All I know is that I really don't want one to maliciously destroy all my un backed up design work. Yeah, yea, maybe I will learn my lesson this time and make sure all my work is saved, stable and happy….
Anyways, this is what has been happening…..
-First, my firewall was turned off and I couldn't access it.
-many more process' are running then normal
-when I try and shut them down they will either mosey their way back up or shut my computer down.
-Long strands of letters that are some type of nonsense are appearing on my desktop and even in my email!
-HUGE CPU consumption
-Slower then normal
-Internet issues GALLORE
-I went to ebay and, well, I could tell by the pixelated logo and poor design knockoff that it wasn't eBay.
-I can't upload images onto websites
-Whenever I go to change anything from the control panel, internet wise, it slows down so much that it makes the window dissappear
-When I reboot there is a message saying that some .dll file is missing.. which is probably because I did delete 1 thing from the registry.
- Even typing on certain websites is impossible. It's crazy.
That's pretty much the hassle I have been dealing with. I think that this could have been from a cannon driver download.. Now I will be more careful in deciding where to dl anything!
Please help me! I want my relationship with my PC to be like it was before. Happy, fast and fun. It's time to give little miss.virus the boooot!
.Bernadette.
My Registry Log brought to you by HijackThis
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tlntsvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\vssvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\dmadmin.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\notepad.exe
C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera.exe
C:\Program Files\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://google.com/
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {6D794CB4-C7CD-4c6f-BFDC-9B77AFBDC02C} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urqRJAqQ.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: {0e6747c8-a496-a16a-e2a4-a5b3fd643947} - {749346df-3b5a-4a2e-a61a-694a8c7476e0} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ugwhtm.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E2AE2A7-C5E2-4172-890C-B185DAC76353} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\qoMccCss.dll (file missing)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxhkcmd] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxpers] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [c0a758f2] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\sdbiklwf.dll",b
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ccleaner] "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\ccleaner.exe" /AUTO
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BitTorrent DNA] "C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe"
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: ugwhtm.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxdev.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: urqRJAqQ - urqRJAqQ.dll (file missing)
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: ASP.NET State Service (aspnet_state) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Lic NetConnect service (CLTNetCnService) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe" /h ccCommon (file missing)
Well, I have been hit with a sinister virus. This isn't your typical one, I think. On the other hand, I don't know much about virus'. All I know is that I really don't want one to maliciously destroy all my un backed up design work. Yeah, yea, maybe I will learn my lesson this time and make sure all my work is saved, stable and happy….
Anyways, this is what has been happening…..
-First, my firewall was turned off and I couldn't access it.
-many more process' are running then normal
-when I try and shut them down they will either mosey their way back up or shut my computer down.
-Long strands of letters that are some type of nonsense are appearing on my desktop and even in my email!
-HUGE CPU consumption
-Slower then normal
-Internet issues GALLORE
-I went to ebay and, well, I could tell by the pixelated logo and poor design knockoff that it wasn't eBay.
-I can't upload images onto websites
-Whenever I go to change anything from the control panel, internet wise, it slows down so much that it makes the window dissappear
-When I reboot there is a message saying that some .dll file is missing.. which is probably because I did delete 1 thing from the registry.
- Even typing on certain websites is impossible. It's crazy.
That's pretty much the hassle I have been dealing with. I think that this could have been from a cannon driver download.. Now I will be more careful in deciding where to dl anything!
Please help me! I want my relationship with my PC to be like it was before. Happy, fast and fun. It's time to give little miss.virus the boooot!
.Bernadette.
My Registry Log brought to you by HijackThis
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tlntsvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\vssvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\dmadmin.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\notepad.exe
C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera.exe
C:\Program Files\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://google.com/
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {6D794CB4-C7CD-4c6f-BFDC-9B77AFBDC02C} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urqRJAqQ.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: {0e6747c8-a496-a16a-e2a4-a5b3fd643947} - {749346df-3b5a-4a2e-a61a-694a8c7476e0} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ugwhtm.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E2AE2A7-C5E2-4172-890C-B185DAC76353} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\qoMccCss.dll (file missing)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxhkcmd] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxpers] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [c0a758f2] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\sdbiklwf.dll",b
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ccleaner] "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\ccleaner.exe" /AUTO
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BitTorrent DNA] "C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe"
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: ugwhtm.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxdev.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: urqRJAqQ - urqRJAqQ.dll (file missing)
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: ASP.NET State Service (aspnet_state) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Lic NetConnect service (CLTNetCnService) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe" /h ccCommon (file missing)