Tomk
Faray,
My best guess is using BitTorrent. Everyone who comes here says the same thing. "It couldn't have been something I downloaded with BitTorrent!" All I know is, the majority of people who come here like you did have BitTorrent, Limewire, Bearshare, or some other P2P program on their computer and they use it. Sometimes it's obvious like signs of keygens and cracks, othertimes it shows in contaminated .mp3 files. I didn't see anything obvious like that on your system.
If you get infected again, start a new thread. Be warned that many forums are starting to refuse help unless P2P programs are removed. That is not the current policy here. However, repeated infections coupled with P2P can limit your access to help. Enough lecture. Your system currently looks good and all is right in the world.
You are very welcome!
Glad we could help.
Have a Merry Christmas [external image: Posted Image]
Good Luck and Be Well.
My best guess is using BitTorrent. Everyone who comes here says the same thing. "It couldn't have been something I downloaded with BitTorrent!" All I know is, the majority of people who come here like you did have BitTorrent, Limewire, Bearshare, or some other P2P program on their computer and they use it. Sometimes it's obvious like signs of keygens and cracks, othertimes it shows in contaminated .mp3 files. I didn't see anything obvious like that on your system.
If you get infected again, start a new thread. Be warned that many forums are starting to refuse help unless P2P programs are removed. That is not the current policy here. However, repeated infections coupled with P2P can limit your access to help. Enough lecture. Your system currently looks good and all is right in the world.
You are very welcome!
Glad we could help.
Have a Merry Christmas [external image: Posted Image]
Good Luck and Be Well.