This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] My HIjackThis results....

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Here are the "posted" results of the program "HiJack This". I will not "check" any of the boxes that this program displays–until I here from you. P.S.: I have recently gotten a displayed error/correction just as I enter windows which is:"One of the files containing the system's registry data had to be recovered by use of a log or Alternate copy. The recovery was sucessful." This pops-up everytime–now(just recently…). Once I "click" on it, there is no more mention until I turn on my system and get into windows. If you have any suggestions as to how I can get this to stop, it would be much appreciated. Thank-you, Sincerely, Joseph A. Williamson

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI