This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

run time error 429

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I just got a new computer and i installed my business cd rom onto it. Now when I try and open the program (Pampered Partner) this error pops up Run-time error 429 ActiveX component Can't Create Object. I need to get this program working I've uninstalled and reinstalled it to no avail. I am not computer Savy.
:welcome: aimee,

I hope you enjoy the forum and all there is to offer here.

Here are several links that may assist you to research your current problem regarding you runtime error.

Post back if you need more assistance.

kind regards,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI