This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello to all TECH nics

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello, nice to meet you - really. I was searching the net all days for help, but - nothing. Fortunately I found this helpfully technics. Let´s see, if somebody can helf my little problem. Thanks a lot from Bavaria/Germany. Michael
Hello again Alpha2m1,

I have answered your post on the Microsft Windows Forum. We hope you enjoy WTT.

We are all very caring to try and give the very best of help to all members so post your queries in the appropriate forums as you have this time to get the assistance you need. :yeah:

I have been to your part of the world, truly delightful, have you ever been to Australia?

kind regards,
Hello tallin, thanks a lot for your kindly response. No, I´ve never been in Down under, but my cousine lives in Adelaide. So, you see, everywhere in world is somebody who has some relations to Australia. And, of course, everybody knows the famous crocodile hunter. It´s a pitty, that he has been gone too early. Best regards Michael