This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

microsoft updateMS08-067

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I received an email from a reputable enough source (don't know if I can mention names here or not), saying this patch "(MS08-067) (958644) was available from Microsoft regarding an RPC attack on windows which infects machines without any user interface". I 'm afraid I don't know what the end bit means. This update patch was apparently issued by MS on 22.10.08. My question is: has anyone else heard of this update, as I can't find it on MS update site, but I'm offered a link to the patch in the email. If you want to know the source and I can mention it, please let me know. Thanks for reading and in advance for any help offered. hedley

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI