This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Scheduled downtime 10/21/2008 11:00PM CDT

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

We will be going down for approximately 30 to 45 minutes tonight, October 21st, at 11PM CDT. We will be preforming some software updates which will require us to take the board offline. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

We will be going down for approximately 30 to 45 minutes tomorrow tonight, October 21st, at 11PM CDT.


you have been working to hard Blair…. your post says tomorrow tonight :pullhair:
I am now getting email notifications. However in the last three days I have had to change my email notification address three times to keep them coming in.

For the last day the one I chose is now working well…… :unsure: Hope it continues.

I feel the site is faster since your update of software yesterday my time.