This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

List Of Useful Software/Programs/Websites

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

List of Useful Programs

Key:
$ Costs Money
% Free Version and Full Version that costs money

_____Operating Systems_____

$Windows XP
$Windows Vista
Ubuntu Linux


_____Essential Software_____

Web Browsers
FireFox
Opera
SeaMonkey


E-mail
Thunderbird

Instant Messaging
%Openfire

Office Suites
$Microsoft Office
Open Office
Google Docs
Scribus


PDF Readers
Adobe Reader
Foxit


PDF Creators
%PrimoPDF
%CutePDF
PDFCreator


_____Anti-Virus Software_____
In Progress

_____Application Software_____
In Progress

_____Media Software_____
In Progress

_____CD/DVD Utilities_____
In Progress

_____Other Software/Utilities_____
In Progress

_____Useful Websites_____
In Progress

Temporary E-mail Adresses
Yopmail
10 Minute Mail


Online Instant Messaging
Meebo



Edit: I decided to repost The List of Helpful Programs on one of our Private Forums.

kind regards,
Phew, that's a nice list. While I could leave it there I decided to reformat it and switch a few things around. I'll finish it later.

Edit: I decided to repost The List of Helpful Programs on one of our Private Forums.

kind regards,


Why would you do that :(, I don't have access to it anymore either. It's not bad to have it in public, no? It can't be destoryed, harmed, or do any harm. Enlighten me as to why it was moved :blush:
Foxmail was originally developed by a brilliant technology author in China and later sold for wider distribution in both a Chinese Language and English Language presentation. There have been some reported difficulties with use of the English Language version of the program. There has also been at least one credible report that the Foxmail utility reports useage rates back to a publisher/seller server for marketing purposes.