Redirecting to microsoft security website
Posted 18 October 2008 - 10:03 AM
Register to Remove
Posted 18 October 2008 - 02:01 PM
Sorry to say, but from your description it sounds like you may have downloaded a nasty!!
You will need the expertise of our malware experts to help you.
You will need to download Hijack This -
- Download Trendmicros Hijackthis to your desktop.
- Double click it to install
- Follow the prompts and by default it will install in C:\Program Files\Trendmicro\Hijackthis\Highjackthis.exe
- Open HJT Scan and Save a Log File, it will open in Notepad
- Go to Format and make sure Wordwrap is Unchecked
- Go to Edit> Select All.....Edit > Copy and Paste the new log into the Highjack this Logs and Infections Removal Forum Here
Wait for an expert to assist you
(please be patient - they are very busy - it could take several days for a response)
If you don't hear anything after 5 days go here
Microsoft MVP 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users