This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Can't access my harddrive

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi

One of my external harddrives give me an error while trying to access it: I:/ is not available. An error occured when inpage-"step" was executed.
Maybe its something wrong with the harddrive itself but I doubt it because when I connected it harddrive to another computer it became infected with a trojan.
Anybody heard of a problem like this and knows what to do?
I solved it. Could access my harddrive by using Getdataback for NTFS and then copy all my data to another harddrive. After that I just had to format the whole thing, now everything works just fine again:D

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI