This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

how reliable is sophos?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

hi just wondering if anyone can comment on the reliability of sophos antivirus. i just reformatted and i am using sophos antivirus for the first time. before, i used spyware doctor and symantec antivirus. is sophos good enough to take the place of both programs? i have doubts about its ability to detect spyware.
Hi decipherfreak,

Sophos does not appear to be free and I have no experience with it.

I run Avast free Antivirus on my computers and am very pleased with it.

I would also suggest you consider MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware and SuperAntispyware. I have them both on my computers finding them very good for controlling Malware and Spyware.

Keep us posted.

kind regards,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI