This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

New to this forum

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

This happened last night, and I have now idea how. My desktop is now white with all the icons, but there is also what appears to be a fake warning message telling me my computer is infected. I have posted my HT log file in the appropriate thread with hopes that someone can tell me what I need to do to resolve this issue. Please be patient with me as I am not exactly a guru on computer related issues. Thanks to anyone who can help with this.
Hi and welcome to the WTT forums. :welcome: Sorry to hear of the problems with your machine. The malware fighters over in the malware removal forum are pretty busy at the moment, as the number of folks in trouble, sometimes exceeds the number of trained advisers available. However please be assured that they will get to your post as soon as they can. Regards paws