I see all these names of problems but I have no idea what I have. I know it causes Firefox to take me to a site that wants me to download a scanner for my computer, but have no idea if it is doing anything else in the background. Noticed it the other day when I couldn't go to certain sites, then all of a sudden, Firefox opened a new tab and took me to a site that wanted to do a scan of my computer. I knew I had something then. I used several programs to try to fix it, ad-aware, spybot, bitdefender, A2, spysweeper, trojanhunter. They all said they found things and supposedly fixed them, but they didn't fix this. Hijack this showed two dll's in system 32 that shouldn't have been there. They have names that didn't show up in Google searches so I assume they are randomly produced names. Of course I wasn't allowed to delete them the normal way. But I used eraser to get rid of them on boot. I got the message that windows couldn't load them/find them at the next dootup so I shut them down from loading at startup. After I erased them, Hijack would not show them or anything else that was out of place. But it wasn't long, a couple of hours, before Firefox did it again, and there were two new dll's showing up in system 32. So there is something down deep creating these dll's that none of the programs I have are finding. What is it? Do I need to post the hijack log? Any suggestions? What do I need to do?