Does anyone know anything about the sleipnir browser? Apparently it's highly customizable, and very fast. I'm curious as to how customizable the average slob like me needs his browser to be, and also about how secure it is. I've been using Firefox for years, and just wondering if there's any point in looking at this.
Cheers
We are likely to see a large assortment of browser products becoming available as more cell phone and hand held hardware is released for sale.
Some browsers may have specific application for particular hardware and some may have more general application.
Some browsers will experience their debut in a geographic area where the associated hardware is more often in use.
Sleipnir appears to have debuted in Japan.
I'm in the US where hand-helds are slightly behind the curve when compared to other more intensely text-messaging and social networking cultures.
And then again, it may just be that I'm an "old guy" and don't have much experience with hand-helds.
For the "average computer user" it's hard to beat Firefox, especially for security and performance.
Best Regards,
Doug
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI