This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello From China

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi I am working in China From New Zealand. :thumbup: Plan to learn all I can on this forum and hopeful help clean some computers later on. :woot:
Hi and welcome to the WTT forums. :welcome: Theres a lot going on so take a while to have a good look around, If you need anything just ask. Good luck with your studies. Regards paws
Welcome DavidTheo, That's quite a stretch from 'way' down-under, all the way to China (what province?) and then on the the USA. My Sister and Brother-in-law tell me that you have the world's best Trout fishing. Any news on that gigantic ice-shelf that appears to be breaking off from your neighboring continent? Hope all is well for you. Enjoy learning and participating in the forums. Doug

That's quite a stretch from 'way' down-under, all the way to China (what province?) and then on the the USA.

My Sister and Brother-in-law tell me that you have the world's best Trout fishing.
Any news on that gigantic ice-shelf that appears to be breaking off from your neighboring continent?

Doug


Hi Doug

I am in Guangdong, Zhuhai not far from Hongkong and macua. Now I am looking for work in Guangzhou (My Girl lives there)
Your right about the Trout fishing in New Zealand it is some of the world's best down there.
I do not know about the ice-shelf but I do know bigger icebergs are making there way past New Zealand, it would not surprise me if a very large bit did break off. They are now saying that the north poll will be ice free this year or next!
David