This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi all, I am glad to find this site. I am having a problem, the first in a few years and need to have my log checked. I will post it in hopefuly the appropriate topic area. I consider myself pretty savvy but this one has me stumped.
Hi and welcome to the WTT forums. :welcome: Sorry to hear of the problems with your machine. The malware fighters over in the malware removal forum are pretty busy at the moment, as the number of folks in trouble, sometimes exceeds the number of trained advisers available. However please be assured that they will get to your post as soon as they can. Regards paws
Thank you! :wavey: I can understand. I work as a volunteer expert helper on other forums mostly re web master topics and have been in that situation many times. I am leaving for a long term trip in a few days and do hope to have this resolved prior to my departure if possible. I keep looking at the log I posted and checking the unknown ones. Maybe something will reveal itself soon if they aren't able to take a look.
TY :wavey: I still haven't had a reply to the post I made and am leaving soon. I hope someone will be free before I go as I still find nothing but suspect it is something in that area. Thanks again for the welcomes. :yeah:
Hi, Sorry to haven't had a response yet from the malware fighters…I know they are pretty busy, but appreciate you need to get your log professionally analysed as soon as possible.

Please go here tomorrow: (or when your 5 days are up)
http://forums.whatthetech.com/What_To_Do_I…tml#entry473117 and please give them a link to your original thread so they can go directly to it;
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Recent_Multi…856#entry472856
Good luck
Regards
paws