This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Some websites won't load

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am getting Pop-ups for antivirus and Malware removal as well as something about a Forex Club. Also, many sites aren't loading. Google loads, but I can't search with it. Careerbuilder doesn't load at all. A few other sites I use don't load either, I would have to test which don't. The sites that don't load show as loading, continuously. I've tried bothe IE and Firefox I have ran AVG and Ad-Aware. Bothe have found stuff and removed them. Ad-Aware has ran a full scan about 3 times, each time finding several things to remove. HiJackThis log has been attached
[external image: Posted Image]

Sorry about the delay in responding :(

If you still need help, Scan again with HijackThis, and "copy/paste" a new log file into this thread.

Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI