This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Trojan

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I started another thread and it was closed.

http://forums.whatthetech.com/Trojan_t92800.html

I noticed a similar thread with the same problem.

http://forums.whatthetech.com/antiwpa_dll_…elp_t88324.html

The other poster was asked to show a diagnostic report to show that his/her copy of Windows was genuine. I thought i followed the same procedure to show that my copy was also genuine?

I ran virus scans on Mcafee and it showed up as a virus that i couldn't remove. I ran Yahoo anti-spy and Antiwpa A is coming up as a cracking tool.

Sorry for creating a new thread, but i wasn't sure if my diagnostic report showed that my copy of Windows was or wasn't genuine. It says genuine in my diagnostic report.
What Ken545 said in your other thread

antiwpa.dll. <– This is not a trojan, it's installed to bypass the installation keys

I would take the computer back to where you bought it and make them fix it. Sorry

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI