I am not realy having any major issues. I had a Computer tech guy come out and service my computer a few months ago. He recomended doing a Hijack this scan and to have alook at what shouldn't be there.And if I wasn't sure I should post it here. Thank you for your help and advice in advance. Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 10:04:50 AM, on 25/05/2008 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16640) Running processes: C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE C:\Documents and Settings\tcguy\HijackThis.exe R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll O20 - AppInit_DLLs: avgrsstx.dll O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\ O23 - Service: Ad-Aware 2007 Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe O23 - Service: AVG8 E-mail Scanner (avg8emc) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe O23 - Service: AVG8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe