Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

[Closed] DEEWOO AND AWESOMEHOMWPAGE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 theshellman

theshellman

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:43 PM

IVE HAD THIS HAPPEN TO BOTH MY COMPUTERS ONE I HAD TO WIPE COPLETLY AND THE OTHER I TRIED FILE ASSISAN AND SYSTEM RESTORE NOTHING WORKED SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME the problem is a startup program named deewoo or dwstart.ext it eather pops up in system 32 or the startup tab for windows it changes my background and make it so i cant change the display proprties. it changes my homepage to awesomehomepage.com and no matter what site i go im ie explorer goes crazy with pop ups i use Firefox and i removed the ie explorer component from win xp I NEED HELP

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 little eagle

little eagle

spyware hawk

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,968 posts
  • Interests:spyware

Posted 31 May 2008 - 08:04 AM

Did you see this?

http://forums.whatth...elp_t58958.html

#3 little eagle

little eagle

spyware hawk

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,968 posts
  • Interests:spyware

Posted 10 June 2008 - 10:27 PM

Due to inactivity this topic will be closed. If you need help please start a new thread and post a new HJT log