deepdespair
Topic Starter
Please bear with me for a bit, I'm trying to be as detailed as I can be. Thanks to anyone who pledges their time to help me!
I've used self-help forums before to diagnose certain problems, and have used programs such as ad-aware, spybot SD, avg antispyware, etc, but this time I really can't fix what's been happening to my computer. About a year ago I lost the ability to use bulletproof FTP (my friends weren't able to connect to me anymore), but I wasn't really concerned. 3 months ago I became unable to use the sprint.com website to pay my bill and I was assuming it was just a website error that they neglected to fix. 2 weeks ago my girlfriend became unable to connect to wellsfargo.com for her bank account, and now it seems flash won't work, websites seem to take forever to load as if they are being redirected/hijacked. Yesterday I booted up my laptop (currently completely clean of everything and posessing no protection from any malware) and was able to access everything (besides my FTP) that I've been unable to access since these problems arose. Both computers are on the same network that I set up a couple years ago, so I don't believe I'm having any modem/ISP/router problems. My main (problem) computer is hardwired directly to the router, and my laptop is running off a wireless card to the router. I really would like to have all these problems corrected and prevented so I don't have to go through this again.
Specs:
On my problem PC I am running Windows XP SP-2 32 bit. I believe it's Professional Media Center edition. I have 3 GB of ram and anAMD Athlon X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+ at 2 GHz. I can give any other specs if needed.
I've renamed HiJack This to runme.exe. Here is my logfile:
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 7:45:53 PM, on 5/12/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16640)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2006\WinStylerThemeSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\Program Files\Avast\aswUpdSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Avast\ashServ.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Diskeeper\DkService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\mdm.exe
C:\NVIDIA\Performance\nTune\nTuneService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Razr\CMSPCSUtilSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\NVIDIA\System Update\UpdateCenterService.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\mcrdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Avast\ashMaiSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Avast\ashWebSv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\Avast\ashDisp.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\type32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxcrcoms.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe
C:\Program Files\Peer Guardian\pg2.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\NVIDIA\System Update\SysTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\wkcalrem.exe
C:\Program Files\Azureus\Azureus.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Dark Angel\Desktop\Runme.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.myspace.com/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = (x_x)-Dark_Angel-(x_x)
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O1 - Hosts: 127.255.255.255 serial.alcohol-soft.com
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: bho2gr Class - {31FF080D-12A3-439A-A2EF-4BA95A3148E8} - C:\Program Files\GetRight\xx2gr.dll
O2 - BHO: Megaupload Toolbar - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-CCB0-B130EEDBE97C} - C:\PROGRA~1\MEGAUP~2\MEGAUP~1.DLL
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\Spybot\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Mega Manager IE Click Monitor - {bf00e119-21a3-4fd1-b178-3b8537e75c92} - C:\Program Files\Megaupload\Mega Manager\MegaIEMn.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {F8682055-2B09-408F-B8C3-D4B5D1656D36} - blank (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: Megaupload Toolbar - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-CCB0-B130EEDBE97C} - C:\PROGRA~1\MEGAUP~2\MEGAUP~1.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LXCRCATS] rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\LXCRtime.dll,_RunDLLEntry@16
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast!] C:\PROGRA~1\Avast\ashDisp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [type32] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\type32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [amd_dc_opt] C:\Program Files\AMD\Dual-Core Optimizer\amd_dc_opt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] stsystra.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AlcoholAutomount] "C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\axcmd.exe" /automount
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NVIDIA nTune] "C:\NVIDIA\Performance\nTune\nTuneCmd.exe" resetprofile
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SsAAD.exe] C:\PROGRA~1\Sony\SONICS~1\SsAAD.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PeerGuardian] C:\Program Files\Peer Guardian\pg2.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [MySpaceIM] C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [MySpaceIM] C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: Bux.to_Auto_Clicker.lnk = C:\Documents and Settings\Dark Angel\Desktop\Bux.to_Auto_Clicker.exe
O4 - Startup: PimpStreamer.exe.lnk = C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Azureus.lnk = C:\Program Files\Azureus\Azureus.exe
O4 - Global Startup: FTP Server.lnk = C:\Program Files\Bulletproof FTP\bpftpserver.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download Link Using Mega Manager… - C:\Program Files\Megaupload\Mega Manager\mm_file.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download with GetRight - C:\Program Files\GetRight\GRdownload.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download with GetRight Pro - C:\Program Files\GetRight\GRdownload.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Open with GetRight Browser - C:\Program Files\GetRight\GRbrowse.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Open with GetRight Pro Browser - C:\Program Files\GetRight\GRbrowse.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\Spybot\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\Spybot\SDHelper.dll
O16 - DPF: Web-Based Email Tools - http://email.secureserver.net/Download.CAB
O16 - DPF: {215B8138-A3CF-44C5-803F-8226143CFC0A} (Trend Micro ActiveX Scan Agent 6.6) - http://housecall65.trendmicro.com/housecal…ivex/hcImpl.cab
O16 - DPF: {3BA3B159-7533-4F96-A2CE-EE5894BBD3D5} (Scanner.SysScanner) - http://i.dell.com/images/global/js/scanner/SYSSCANNER.cab
O16 - DPF: {3DCEC959-378A-4922-AD7E-FD5C925D927F} (Disney Online Games ActiveX Control) - http://disney.go.com/pirates/online/testAc…OnlineGames.cab
O16 - DPF: {48DD0448-9209-4F81-9F6D-D83562940134} (MySpace Uploader Control) - http://lads.myspace.com/upload/MySpaceUploader1005.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat…b?1166308388390
O16 - DPF: {A90A5822-F108-45AD-8482-9BC8B12DD539} (Crucial cpcScan) - http://www.crucial.com/controls/cpcScanner.cab
O16 - DPF: {E8F628B5-259A-4734-97EE-BA914D7BE941} (Driver Agent ActiveX Control) - http://driveragent.com/files/driveragent.cab
O16 - DPF: {EF148DBB-5B6D-4130-B2A1-661571E86260} (Playtime Games Launcher) - http://download.games.yahoo.com/games/web_…ameLauncher.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{0C0AFF5E-B8D2-48D8-9261-F743DEB50086}: NameServer = 4.2.2.2,4.2.2.3
O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\..\{0C0AFF5E-B8D2-48D8-9261-F743DEB50086}: NameServer = 4.2.2.2,4.2.2.3
O17 - HKLM\System\CS2\Services\Tcpip\..\{0C0AFF5E-B8D2-48D8-9261-F743DEB50086}: NameServer = 4.2.2.2,4.2.2.3
O23 - Service: Ad-Aware 2007 Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft AB - C:\Program Files\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Avast\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Avast\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Avast\ashMaiSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Avast\ashWebSv.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Diskeeper - Diskeeper Corporation - C:\Program Files\Diskeeper\DkService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1150\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: lxcr_device - - C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxcrcoms.exe
O23 - Service: MSCSPTISRV - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\MSCSPTISRV.exe
O23 - Service: NBService - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Nero BackItUp\NBService.exe
O23 - Service: Performance Service (nTuneService) - NVIDIA - C:\NVIDIA\Performance\nTune\nTuneService.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: PACSPTISVR - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\PACSPTISVR.exe
O23 - Service: Sprint PCS v3 Utility Service - Sprint Spectrum, L.L.C - C:\Program Files\Razr\CMSPCSUtilSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Sony SPTI Service (SPTISRV) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SPTISRV.exe
O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
O23 - Service: TuneUp Drive Defrag Service (TuneUp.Defrag) - TuneUp Software GmbH - C:\WINDOWS\System32\TuneUpDefragService.exe
O23 - Service: TuneUp WinStyler Theme Service (TUWinStylerThemeSvc) - TuneUp Software GmbH - C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2006\WinStylerThemeSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Update Center Service (UpdateCenterService) - NVIDIA - C:\NVIDIA\System Update\UpdateCenterService.exe
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
–
End of file - 10641 bytes
I've used self-help forums before to diagnose certain problems, and have used programs such as ad-aware, spybot SD, avg antispyware, etc, but this time I really can't fix what's been happening to my computer. About a year ago I lost the ability to use bulletproof FTP (my friends weren't able to connect to me anymore), but I wasn't really concerned. 3 months ago I became unable to use the sprint.com website to pay my bill and I was assuming it was just a website error that they neglected to fix. 2 weeks ago my girlfriend became unable to connect to wellsfargo.com for her bank account, and now it seems flash won't work, websites seem to take forever to load as if they are being redirected/hijacked. Yesterday I booted up my laptop (currently completely clean of everything and posessing no protection from any malware) and was able to access everything (besides my FTP) that I've been unable to access since these problems arose. Both computers are on the same network that I set up a couple years ago, so I don't believe I'm having any modem/ISP/router problems. My main (problem) computer is hardwired directly to the router, and my laptop is running off a wireless card to the router. I really would like to have all these problems corrected and prevented so I don't have to go through this again.
Specs:
On my problem PC I am running Windows XP SP-2 32 bit. I believe it's Professional Media Center edition. I have 3 GB of ram and anAMD Athlon X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+ at 2 GHz. I can give any other specs if needed.
I've renamed HiJack This to runme.exe. Here is my logfile:
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 7:45:53 PM, on 5/12/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16640)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2006\WinStylerThemeSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\Program Files\Avast\aswUpdSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Avast\ashServ.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Diskeeper\DkService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\mdm.exe
C:\NVIDIA\Performance\nTune\nTuneService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Razr\CMSPCSUtilSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\NVIDIA\System Update\UpdateCenterService.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\mcrdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Avast\ashMaiSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Avast\ashWebSv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\Avast\ashDisp.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\type32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxcrcoms.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe
C:\Program Files\Peer Guardian\pg2.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\NVIDIA\System Update\SysTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\wkcalrem.exe
C:\Program Files\Azureus\Azureus.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Dark Angel\Desktop\Runme.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.myspace.com/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = (x_x)-Dark_Angel-(x_x)
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O1 - Hosts: 127.255.255.255 serial.alcohol-soft.com
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: bho2gr Class - {31FF080D-12A3-439A-A2EF-4BA95A3148E8} - C:\Program Files\GetRight\xx2gr.dll
O2 - BHO: Megaupload Toolbar - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-CCB0-B130EEDBE97C} - C:\PROGRA~1\MEGAUP~2\MEGAUP~1.DLL
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\Spybot\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Mega Manager IE Click Monitor - {bf00e119-21a3-4fd1-b178-3b8537e75c92} - C:\Program Files\Megaupload\Mega Manager\MegaIEMn.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {F8682055-2B09-408F-B8C3-D4B5D1656D36} - blank (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: Megaupload Toolbar - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-CCB0-B130EEDBE97C} - C:\PROGRA~1\MEGAUP~2\MEGAUP~1.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LXCRCATS] rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\LXCRtime.dll,_RunDLLEntry@16
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast!] C:\PROGRA~1\Avast\ashDisp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [type32] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\type32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [amd_dc_opt] C:\Program Files\AMD\Dual-Core Optimizer\amd_dc_opt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] stsystra.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AlcoholAutomount] "C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\axcmd.exe" /automount
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NVIDIA nTune] "C:\NVIDIA\Performance\nTune\nTuneCmd.exe" resetprofile
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SsAAD.exe] C:\PROGRA~1\Sony\SONICS~1\SsAAD.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PeerGuardian] C:\Program Files\Peer Guardian\pg2.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [MySpaceIM] C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [MySpaceIM] C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: Bux.to_Auto_Clicker.lnk = C:\Documents and Settings\Dark Angel\Desktop\Bux.to_Auto_Clicker.exe
O4 - Startup: PimpStreamer.exe.lnk = C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Azureus.lnk = C:\Program Files\Azureus\Azureus.exe
O4 - Global Startup: FTP Server.lnk = C:\Program Files\Bulletproof FTP\bpftpserver.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download Link Using Mega Manager… - C:\Program Files\Megaupload\Mega Manager\mm_file.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download with GetRight - C:\Program Files\GetRight\GRdownload.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download with GetRight Pro - C:\Program Files\GetRight\GRdownload.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Open with GetRight Browser - C:\Program Files\GetRight\GRbrowse.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Open with GetRight Pro Browser - C:\Program Files\GetRight\GRbrowse.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\Spybot\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\Spybot\SDHelper.dll
O16 - DPF: Web-Based Email Tools - http://email.secureserver.net/Download.CAB
O16 - DPF: {215B8138-A3CF-44C5-803F-8226143CFC0A} (Trend Micro ActiveX Scan Agent 6.6) - http://housecall65.trendmicro.com/housecal…ivex/hcImpl.cab
O16 - DPF: {3BA3B159-7533-4F96-A2CE-EE5894BBD3D5} (Scanner.SysScanner) - http://i.dell.com/images/global/js/scanner/SYSSCANNER.cab
O16 - DPF: {3DCEC959-378A-4922-AD7E-FD5C925D927F} (Disney Online Games ActiveX Control) - http://disney.go.com/pirates/online/testAc…OnlineGames.cab
O16 - DPF: {48DD0448-9209-4F81-9F6D-D83562940134} (MySpace Uploader Control) - http://lads.myspace.com/upload/MySpaceUploader1005.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat…b?1166308388390
O16 - DPF: {A90A5822-F108-45AD-8482-9BC8B12DD539} (Crucial cpcScan) - http://www.crucial.com/controls/cpcScanner.cab
O16 - DPF: {E8F628B5-259A-4734-97EE-BA914D7BE941} (Driver Agent ActiveX Control) - http://driveragent.com/files/driveragent.cab
O16 - DPF: {EF148DBB-5B6D-4130-B2A1-661571E86260} (Playtime Games Launcher) - http://download.games.yahoo.com/games/web_…ameLauncher.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{0C0AFF5E-B8D2-48D8-9261-F743DEB50086}: NameServer = 4.2.2.2,4.2.2.3
O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\..\{0C0AFF5E-B8D2-48D8-9261-F743DEB50086}: NameServer = 4.2.2.2,4.2.2.3
O17 - HKLM\System\CS2\Services\Tcpip\..\{0C0AFF5E-B8D2-48D8-9261-F743DEB50086}: NameServer = 4.2.2.2,4.2.2.3
O23 - Service: Ad-Aware 2007 Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft AB - C:\Program Files\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Avast\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Avast\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Avast\ashMaiSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Avast\ashWebSv.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Diskeeper - Diskeeper Corporation - C:\Program Files\Diskeeper\DkService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1150\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: lxcr_device - - C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxcrcoms.exe
O23 - Service: MSCSPTISRV - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\MSCSPTISRV.exe
O23 - Service: NBService - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Nero BackItUp\NBService.exe
O23 - Service: Performance Service (nTuneService) - NVIDIA - C:\NVIDIA\Performance\nTune\nTuneService.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: PACSPTISVR - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\PACSPTISVR.exe
O23 - Service: Sprint PCS v3 Utility Service - Sprint Spectrum, L.L.C - C:\Program Files\Razr\CMSPCSUtilSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Sony SPTI Service (SPTISRV) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SPTISRV.exe
O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
O23 - Service: TuneUp Drive Defrag Service (TuneUp.Defrag) - TuneUp Software GmbH - C:\WINDOWS\System32\TuneUpDefragService.exe
O23 - Service: TuneUp WinStyler Theme Service (TUWinStylerThemeSvc) - TuneUp Software GmbH - C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2006\WinStylerThemeSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Update Center Service (UpdateCenterService) - NVIDIA - C:\NVIDIA\System Update\UpdateCenterService.exe
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
–
End of file - 10641 bytes