Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Internet Trouble

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tyler

Tyler

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:16 PM

Hi, Im new to this site. Recently, I've been having trouble with my Internet. It just shuts down on it's own. Also, my Itunes do the same thing. When I reboot my computer i always have a system32/services error as well. My Internet works decent right now, I just don't want it to get worse. Here is my log. Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 1:02:41 AM, on 5/6/2008 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180) Running processes: C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE C:\Program Files\Logitech\iTouch.exe C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpotdd01.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb09.exe C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\lpdyfptk.exe C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe C:\Program Files\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 shelf life

shelf life

SuperMember

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,191 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 05:14 PM

hi,

the bottom half of the hjt log is missing. might as well delete that copy of hjt and get the new version:

Save HJTInstall.exe to your desktop:
http://www.trendsecu.../HJTInstall.exe

Doubleclick on the HJTInstall.exe icon on your desktop.
By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
Click on Install.
It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" and Paste the entire contents of the log in your reply.

shelf life
How Can I Reduce My Risk?