This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi, to all! I'm a new member!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi, WTT forum! I am new to this site. I was referred here by my Mom. She wanted me to contact you so I can get some sound advice about how to secure my lapaptop from trojans, viruses, hijackers and all the other possible things that can go wrong for me while surfing online. So your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, BluePooh19
Hi BluePooh19

and

:welcome:

To prevent malware on your machine, is a huge topic. But you can start by reading this, that will get you going in the right direction.

How to prevent malware

Happy and safe computing :thumbup:

Regards Abydos