Edited by clutch_time, 02 May 2008 - 02:56 AM.
how to remove Packed.Win32.Monder.Gen
Posted 02 May 2008 - 02:55 AM
Register to Remove
Posted 02 May 2008 - 04:47 PM
need a hjt log. why? its a good starting point as a reference. it will display alot of, but not all malware start up locations or show some of the "pieces" of malware that may be lurking. it can remove some files , it could also not show any malware at all. its not a crystal ball.
HiJackThis log - Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2
* Save HJTInstall.exe to your desktop.
* Doubleclick on the HJTInstall.exe icon on your desktop.
* By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
* Click on Install.
* It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
* Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
* Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
* Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" and Paste the entire contents of the log in your next reply.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users