This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

adaware.agent.bn

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi I got infected with adaware.agent.bn, and my computer open a lot of pop ups and windows, I ran spyware doctor and looks like it was clean up but when I start my computer again, the problem comes back. what can I do?, I appreciated any help. just in case my laptop is vista home premiun, but the infected computer is a XP pro.
[external image: Posted Image]

Sorry about the delay in responding :(

If you still need help, Scan again with HijackThis, and copy/paste" a new log file into this thread.

Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI