This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Retreiving lost XP key numbers

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Is there anyway to retreive lost XP key numbers? I have an oem xp cd that I purchased for my custom built pc and cannot locate the numbers- thanks in advance!!
too bad I didn't ask this question before I started the process of re-installing. I have already reformatted the drive and was in the proccess of installing XP when it asked for the numbers, which is when I discovered I could not locate them- dumb on my part i know- hard lesson learned here- :smack:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI