[Closed] Virus removal
Posted 22 April 2008 - 03:00 PM
Register to Remove
Posted 26 April 2008 - 07:54 PM
My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems. HijackThis logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me. I know that you need your computer working as quickly as possible, and I will work hard to help see that it happens.
Please do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!
Please reply to this thread, do not start another!
Please tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.
Please tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can help also.
Please try as much as possible not to run anything while executing a fix.
Sorry about the delay in responding The forums have been very busy
If you still need help, Scan with HijackThis, and copy/paste" a the log file into this thread.
- Download HJTInstall.exe to your Desktop.
- Doubleclick HJTInstall.exe to install it.
- By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
- Click on Install.
- It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
- Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
- Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
- Copy/Paste the log to your next reply please.
Don't use the Analyse This button, its findings are dangerous if misinterpreted.
Don't have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
Also please make an uninstall list and post that as well
Make an uninstall list using HijackThis
To access the Uninstall Manager you would do the following:
1. Start HijackThis
2. Click on the Config button
3. Click on the Misc Tools button
4. Click on the Open Uninstall Manager button.
5. Click on the Save list... button and specify where you would like to save this file. When you press Save button a notepad will open with the contents of that file. Simply copy and paste the contents of that notepad here in your next reply.
Posted 29 April 2008 - 06:54 AM
: three day bump :
It has been three days since my last post.
- do you still need help with this?
- do you need more time?
- are you having problems following my instructions?
- if after 48hrs you have not replied to this thread then it will have to be closed!
Posted 02 May 2008 - 01:39 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users