This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Do Yahoo Mail Accounts Expire?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I've recently registered for an online e-mail account with yahoo because when you meet someone online and you want to give them an e-mail address, it's best to give them an online e-mail address rather than your personal e-mail address. I have yet to give the online e-mail address out to anyone or use it much. I want to keep it in case I'll need it, but I haven't logged in for a while now. Do the yahoo online e-mail accounts expire after not being logged into for a certain amount of time? Thanks.
Hi Toruser In Yahoo's TOS (Terms of service), they say it will be deleted after an extended period of inactivity, with no further detail as to how long this period is. My experience with almost any webmail, is that this extended period is usually around 120 days, or 4 months. Most often, one can re-activate accounts, but don't know if this is do-able with Yahoo. Regards Abydos

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI