Hi, I have a Vista Home machine and have recently been plagued with a nasty browser hijack. Here's what I've done so far: - deleted all Temp files via Disk Clean-Up - run CW Shredder (nothing found) - run RogueRemover (nothing found) - run complete scan via AdAware 2007 (Votrumond found and deleted) - run Spy Bot 1.5.2 (minor things found and deleted) - run AVG AntiSpyware (minor things found and deleted) - run AVG AntiVirus (Generic10 found and moved to vault) - rerun of AVG Anti Spyware in Safe Mode (nothing found) - rerun of AVG AntiVirus in Safe Mode (nothing found) After all of this the hijack still occurs (3-4 window popups) when I open Internet Explorer. I also have Mozilla Firefox on the machin and it is fun, but overall the machine is running much slow and I would like to eliminate the IE issue. Please advise as to further instruction and'or if you want a HijackThis log. Many thanks. RC