Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93085 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Why doesn't http://www.client.silabsoft.org work

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ilovepots1

ilovepots1

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 05:56 PM

Spoiler
Ok. This...subject...is...driving...me...CRAZY! :pullhair: I NEED answers...If you tell me what I NEED to know...this shall be me: :woot: :yeah: :D I will praise you :notworthy: So please help me be4 i go INSANE! :wacko: :( So please tell me why i cant play silabsoft on the website... or tell me what to download and how and step by step instructions on how to download silab client and play, without having to go on the site... IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR 5 HRS! :pullhair: So please...HELP!!! :pullhair: if u can email me what i need plz contact this: [email= EDITED out by paws

Edited by paws, 13 April 2008 - 06:03 AM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 ilovepots1

ilovepots1

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 05:58 PM

Spoiler
Ok. This...subject...is...driving...me...CRAZY! :pullhair: I NEED answers...If you tell me what I NEED to know...this shall be me: :woot: :yeah: :D I will praise you :notworthy: So please help me be4 i go INSANE! :wacko: :( So please tell me why i cant play silabsoft on the website... or tell me what to download and how and step by step instructions on how to download silab client and play, without having to go on the site... IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR 5 HRS! :pullhair: So please...HELP!!! :pullhair: if u can email me what i need plz contact this: [email= EDITED out by paws

Help me, be4 it's to late

Edited by paws, 13 April 2008 - 06:05 AM.

#3 paws

paws

Tech Team

• Administrator
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 06:13 AM

Hi and welcome to the WTT forums
:welcome:
Sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing.
There could be so many reasons for this problem so its maybe best for you to go here:
http://silabsoft.org/
and then you can get detailed advice from the developers.
I edited out your email address in your posts.......lots of bad folks around on the net....but not on this site,of course!
Regards
paws
The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online. http://www.whatthetech.com/donate

#4 Sunny76

Sunny76

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 09:14 PM

HEY I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED HELP :pullhair: Some Reson when i try playing salibsoft.org it always show a RED X and the left hand corner and i need hlep with that man i reallly wannnnnnna play this game so plz help me out man i reallly need help plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: TYVM if u can help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: plz i need help i freaking out man! :pullhair: :pullhair:

Edited by Sunny76, 25 April 2008 - 09:15 PM.

#5 Central-Point

Central-Point

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:44 AM

Hello I kown that you need a SERVER to play the game and you dont have one..........well servers like flamespkz.no-ip.org, solarscape.no-ip.biz, ghostscape.servegame.com, cultivated.zapto.org, techscape.no-ip.biz are some servers you might need. You should go to www.moparscape.org the click on the fourms button them scroll down to vwere it says advertise serves here then click on the link and you will get a whole list of servers that work 24/7. :thumbup: