This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] Crashing a bit too much, thank you

8 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Well, at night, I shut down the internet and the email (I use Outlook Express). I just have the power supply on so the desktop is active, but I'm not online. If that makes any sense.

I also got a "Internet Explored encountered a problem with an add-on and had to shutdown" error a couple hours a go. It is in regards to the Google toolbar.

Good grief, what is wrong with this thing?

I think this is a microsoft issue.
right click Internet Explorer and go to properties and then go to advanced and uncheck the box for “Enable Third-Party Extensions”
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI