Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

[Closed] Net project and all it's demons

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tiggabell

Tiggabell

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 04:22 AM

Hi there all you brainy people. Please help me. I have somehow download a nasty piece of work called netproject. SpyHunter picked it up but i cant delete it. When i try it says "Cannot delete: access denied. Make sure the disk is not full ir write-protected and the file is not currently in use." Now that's all fine and well, but everyone is telling me to download one spyware removal or other, but i cant log onto the internet. When i try the page just remains blank and clicks at me. Is there anyway i can remove it manually? (I've tried system restore but it says it was unsuccessful) I'm using XP home if that helps at all Please help!! Im about to commit pc murder! :pullhair:

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 LDTate

LDTate

Grand Poobah

• Root Admin
  • 57,211 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 03:10 PM

http://forums.whatth...ect_t90730.html

The forum is run by volunteers who donate their time and expertise.

Want to help others? Join the ClassRoom and learn how.

Logs will be closed if you haven't replied within 3 days

If you would like to paypal.gif for the help you received.

Proud graduate of TC/WTT Classroom

#3 LDTate

LDTate

Grand Poobah

• Root Admin
  • 57,211 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 01:50 PM

Due to inactivity this topic will be closed. If you need help please start a new thread and post a new HJT log

The forum is run by volunteers who donate their time and expertise.

Want to help others? Join the ClassRoom and learn how.

Logs will be closed if you haven't replied within 3 days

If you would like to paypal.gif for the help you received.

Proud graduate of TC/WTT Classroom