This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] How to remove tavo.exe and kavo.exe?!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, I am having issues with my computer!! I keep getting these pop ups when I start my computer and from my antivirus saying that tavo.exe, kavo.exe and trojan PSW.OnlineGames.AF is on my computer. I previously had Norton and it couldnt delete it. My friend told me Norton didnt get rid of everything so try AVG (free one) and it says it found it and I moved it to the 'vault,' but every time i turn on my computer, they come back! I even tried deleting it from safe mode and when I restart to go in normal mode it comes back! Please help me! I am so clueless about these things. Thank You.
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

My name is Simon V., and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.

Download HJTInstall.exe to your desktop.

  • Doubleclick HJTInstall.exe to install HijackThis.
  • By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
  • Click on Install.
  • It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
  • Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
  • Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in Notepad. Please post the contents of that log in your next reply.

Don't use the AnalyseThis button, its findings are dangerous if misinterpreted.
Don't have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI