Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

[Closed] How to remove tavo.exe and kavo.exe?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 ritzG

ritzG

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:41 PM

Hello, I am having issues with my computer!! I keep getting these pop ups when I start my computer and from my antivirus saying that tavo.exe, kavo.exe and trojan PSW.OnlineGames.AF is on my computer. I previously had Norton and it couldnt delete it. My friend told me Norton didnt get rid of everything so try AVG (free one) and it says it found it and I moved it to the 'vault,' but every time i turn on my computer, they come back! I even tried deleting it from safe mode and when I restart to go in normal mode it comes back! Please help me! I am so clueless about these things. Thank You.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Simon V.

Simon V.

MRU Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:22 PM

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

My name is Simon V., and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.

Download HJTInstall.exe to your desktop.

• Doubleclick HJTInstall.exe to install HijackThis.
  • By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
  • Click on Install.
  • It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
  • Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
  • Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in Notepad. Please post the contents of that log in your next reply.

Don't use the AnalyseThis button, its findings are dangerous if misinterpreted.
Don't have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.

#3 Simon V.

Simon V.

MRU Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:15 AM

Do you still need help?

#4 Simon V.

Simon V.

MRU Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:42 PM

Due to inactivity this topic will be closed. If you need help please start a new thread and post a new HJT log