Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

SysFader error in IE 7

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 CilyPudi

CilyPudi

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Rachel Kitchens, Jessica Kitchens, Theurgy, ZAPPA, synaesthesia, lucid dreaming, natural entheogens, Dali, seedless fruit, the Usenet, Otz Chiim, Hebrew, taro, Eno/Fripp, gold, Yeats, A. Crowley, practical jokes, laughter, OTO, Golden Dawn, Freemasonry, Rosy Cross, coffee/smoking, cereal&milk, experimenting with boiled okra, catching UFOs and tickling the little soft grey aliens, meditating upon the Neutron, Frazetta, nanotechnology, D. Icke, Art Bell, Alex Jones and bunch 'o' sheeit.......

Posted 27 March 2008 - 02:48 AM

I deleted the GeForce4 keys, but I still get error on GV. I upped some screen shots if you're interested. And hey, check out the two keys that say "Shockwave 11 bad driver list" and see if you can get some info from that. I looked in the Adobe folder and there is not a readme file that has a list of bad drivers or anything, but the keys point to something helpful for sure I think. I'm not going to replace the deleted keys unless I start to have problems, but it's all good for now. okay, that's all (-:

Attached Thumbnails

• scan.jpg
  • scan2.jpg

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#17 Abydos

Abydos

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:47 AM

Hi B) Have you tried run it in safe-mode with network, to see if those video's will play? (remember to start your firewall and AV) I have some more suggestions at hand, but currently I am at work (Its 10:45am here in Denmark) but I'll get back to your issue as soon as I get home. Regards Abydos

Abydos

Asking for Technical Help

Preventing Malware Slow PC? Recovery Console!

"I am not young enough to know everything" - Oscar Wilde

#18 CilyPudi

CilyPudi

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Rachel Kitchens, Jessica Kitchens, Theurgy, ZAPPA, synaesthesia, lucid dreaming, natural entheogens, Dali, seedless fruit, the Usenet, Otz Chiim, Hebrew, taro, Eno/Fripp, gold, Yeats, A. Crowley, practical jokes, laughter, OTO, Golden Dawn, Freemasonry, Rosy Cross, coffee/smoking, cereal&milk, experimenting with boiled okra, catching UFOs and tickling the little soft grey aliens, meditating upon the Neutron, Frazetta, nanotechnology, D. Icke, Art Bell, Alex Jones and bunch 'o' sheeit.......

Posted 15 April 2008 - 12:56 AM

Finally resolved the problem with accessing Google Video.
It appears to have been related to a VBScript and Jscript that had
somehow become corrupted.
I stumbled upon the solution when a particular Windows update
refused to install after multiple attempts:

Security Update for Windows XP (KB944338)

So I began investigating and found this thread in a Google group related to the problematic update:

http://groups.google...f55f75a800fceee

So I followed the suggestion to download and run the "Windows Script 5.7 for Windows XP Home"
and had the same experience as the author of the thread.
Upon install and reboot, a visit to Windows update showed no updates
were now needed. And since this was related to the Jscript, I
immediately visited Google Video and all is working properly now.

Just wanted to post so this thread would not be left hanging
and perhaps help someone else. Thanx everyone who offered input for me.
CilyPudi

#19 Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Advanced Member

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:14 AM

Pleased you resolved the issue and thanks for letting us know how :thumbup:.
Mammuthus Hibernian Scouserus, member of the former ASAP and UNITE