This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Is KLR Dead?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

If anyone here uses P2P File Sharing Software I can't figure out why KazaA Lite Resurection continues to say Connecting… It was working fine a few weeks ago. What's happened? Thanks.
Toruser,

You have previously received warning that WTT Forums DOES NOT support P2P utilities, and does not assist in the use of such utilities. And of course, you can read the TOU (Terms of Use) provided as a link at the top of each page of this Forum.

You have received other useful assistance here at WTT, that has not related specifically to your use of P2P products.
Please do not place your ability to have access to this other help into jeopardy by persisting with discussion of P2P.

Best Regards
Actually this has been the first time I've been warned about this. The only thing before this I was warned about was not even a warning. It had to do with a group of individuals that I was worried about and I gave too much info that I shouldn't have. The info I gave was sniped out. I did not know this in the TOU. Usually those things are common sense and say the same common sense stuff on any forum. So I didn't read it. Anyway sorry this is the first time I've been warned about this and I will remember for the future. Thank you again.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI