This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Trojan PSW.Delf.2AQ Removal

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I’m getting popups from my anti virus software saying “THREAT DETECTED ! When opening file C:\WINDOWS\System 32\actived.dll - Trojan horse PSW.Delf.2AQ.” Perhaps my computer is also running a little slow, but I am not aware of any other symptoms. I would like to get rid of it, if possible. The virus software I’m using is AVG Anti Virus, but it doesn’t seem to be able to remove this Trojan. I’ve done an internet search on “PSW.Delf.2AQ” but there are no hits at all. An internet search on “actived.dll” has brought me to this site. Can anyone help? I would be very grateful if anyone could. Many thanks. Mike

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI