This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

re-open thread?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Just wanted to re-open this topic:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Pop_up_error…ems_t88364.html

ComboFix still doesn't run properly unless I'm running in safe mode.
I re-installed Acer Gravisense and still got the following error:

GraviSense.exe - Common Language Runtime Debugging Services
Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.
Process id=0xd20 (3360), Thread id=0xb60 (2912)

Click OK to terminate the application
Click CANCEL to debug the application.


Haven't tried to re-install the others but I assume they also won't work properly.
When I tried to un-install it, it wouldn't un-install unless I did it in safemode. GraviSense is a program that stops your harddrives when it senses too much motion, similar to what Macs have. The other two programs are… The ATI program is for graphics and the power program regulates various options for the power systems (screen brightness, hd shutoff, etc etc).

When I tried to un-install it, it wouldn't un-install unless I did it in safemode.

GraviSense is a program that stops your harddrives when it senses too much motion, similar to what Macs have.

The other two programs are…
The ATI program is for graphics and the power program regulates various options for the power systems (screen brightness, hd shutoff, etc etc).

None of those appear to be spyware / virus'.
I suggest you post a new topic here

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI