2rocky4me
Topic Starter
This week, every day random sound clips come on my computer about 3 or more times a day. My first sound clip was of heavy breathing and then an inapproprtiate picture popped up, which I was able to close out of but the sound clip kept playing there was no way to shut it off I just muted it. I installed Spybot to see if that would get rid of it (even though already have firefox, stopsign and Adware). After clicking fix it I had only 4 errors left: 2- eAcceleration and 2- Funtango?.
Now I still have sound clips that play, but no other windows popup up with it. This happens whether I just leave my computer idle for a long time, or when when I am just working on my c drive even I don't even after have the Internet open. Some examples of the sound clips: a brief commercial for Altoids, cars racing with young men talking, sometimes its a couple of ladies having a conversation, other times its various types of music playing sometimes with singing sometimes without usually rock or with drums. Sometimes after one clip is done other random ones play immediately after it.
When the sounds clips ther is no way to shut them off they are not with a window. I can mute it, turn off my computer or just wait for the clips to end.
WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY COMPUTER?????????????????