This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] re-post; didn't follow forum protcol

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello again, I apologize for posting a follow up reply to my original post (03/03). I didn't realize that you would skip it assuming it was being worked because of that reply. I've only seen 1 other O15 in others HJT log. Should I be concerned? O15 - Trusted Zone: http://*.trymedia.com (HKLM) Is this a generic web address i.e. nnn.trymedia.com? These two DNS addresses are my Bellsouth IP abuse reporting addresses. I haven't seen this in your other posters HJT logs??? O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{261EE6C6-9B1B-4021-8D81-41BDC8B61822}: NameServer = 205.152.132.23 205.152.144.23 I also have a couple O9 "file missing" and you've always told others to have HJT fix them. Should I? Thank you in advance, wjwduke
hi wjwduke, the 015'; unless you added this entry to your trusted zone you can have hjt fix it. 017: your isp DNS servers. they are ok 09: you can fix them with hjt. shelf life
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI