This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Random popups while watching videos

6 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

If you get another, make a note of the web address that it points to and post it here, and anything else that you think may be of use in identifying the source.
Thanks for all your help. My computer restarted on it's own and when it booted back into Windows, I couldn't access the Internet anymore. I checked my modem, router, and ethernet driver and those were all working properly. I ended up reformatting the computer and reinstalling everything. Once again, Thank you very much for your help Novicate! ^_^

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI