This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] Please Help

13 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi Scotty Many thanks for everything, I have done what you said, updated Java and Adobe, I only recently installed Avast Pro and it seems quite good at stopping many new viruses so will probably keep with that. The reson I gotthe virus in the first place was that I removed my old virus program and never installed a new one. Its all sorted now thanks to you. All the best Olly
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI