This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

trojan.winbo32/Enhance

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

My computer is infected. I need help as soon as possible. Used Superantispyware to scan my computer. Quarantined all found. Now when computer reboots it has an error. "Error loading c:\windows\system32\cvppvjvh.dll" and seems to be unable to get rid of trojan.winbo32/Enhance and whenever I go to a website it goes to "wesitename.ezcoolpages.com/10026/landing.php Thanks!
[external image: Posted Image]
Hi sbplaya,
Sorry to hear of your troubles. I would suggest that you go here and follow all directions. If you are still having problems, go here and follow all directions.
Good Luck :thumbup:
I followed the instructions. Downloaded malwarebytes' anti-malware 1.40, ran 2 hr check. Got rid of my webhancer.exe files AND my ezcoolpages.com problem. I am pretty impressed. I had given up on getting rid of the webhancer.exe files and had downloaded several other spyware software options and ran them, including spybot. Nothing worked. I just hope these f'ers don't come back. SOOO annoying. THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING THOSE HELPFUL INSTRUCTIONS!