Augentier
Topic Starter
Hello,
Antivir keeps on finding the following malware:
Worm/RBot.542720.7 and C:\WINDOWS\system32\aof.exe
I keep on deleting the found items but the message occurs all over again and in my explorer I cannot even find a file named aof.exe (also not in the hidden files)
I already reformated the C partition and reinstalled Windows XP home but the problem is still there and occured again even before my internet was reinstalled.
After new installation of XP, I ran spybot and adaware which did not solve the problem either. Now I have hardly any more ideas as what to do - will I have to format all partitions or is there any other chance to remove the malware?
Please answer in case you have any idea what might help to solve the problem, as I'm beginning to run mad…
THANK YOU!!!
Greets,
Tina
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 14:44:16, on 13.02.2008
Platform: Windows XP (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 (6.00.2600.0000)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Programme\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avguard.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
C:\Programme\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avgnt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Programme\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\sched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\taskmgr.exe
C:\Programme\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Besitzer\Lokale Einstellungen\Temp\Temporäres Verzeichnis 2 für hijackthis.zip\HijackThis.exe
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE NvQTwk,NvCplDaemon initialize
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avgnt] "C:\Programme\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avgnt.exe" /min
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Programme\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Programme\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O9 - Extra button: Related - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm
O23 - Service: AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic Planer (AntiVirScheduler) - Avira GmbH - C:\Programme\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\sched.exe
O23 - Service: AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic Guard (AntiVirService) - Avira GmbH - C:\Programme\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avguard.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Track Learning Management System (TTLMS) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ttlms.exe (file missing)