This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

W32. Trats!inf and a Trojan.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, My computer got infected with W32. Trats. I booted it up one day and my computer began to attempt to install something randomly. I clicked cancel installation. No idea what it was, but anyway, I did a Full system scan using Norton AntiVirus and it said I had a W32. Trats!inf. I clicked fix and it said partially removed. I ran another scan and then it got fully removed. Now whenever I boot up my computer, the virus is back and many trojans keep trying to infect me, but Norton says it's blocking them. I need help, bad. Please.
Hello pointbreak540

Please Click Here to download HijackThis

Save it onto your system then close down your Web browser before installing

Once installed open HijackThis and Select "Do a system scan and save a logfile"

Copy & Paste this logfile back to me
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed. If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with address of this thread. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI