This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] I am having a pop up problem

9 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Thanks for all your help I no longer use windows explorer for browsing i use firefox how will I make that more secure, I was infected when my norton symantic expired after one day !! i thought it was pretty carp** that it couldnt fix this problem I was conned to upgrade as well thinking it would work , I cant thank you enough for youir help I wish i could do something in return I am looking to donate somwhere with my paypal account and wish you all the best cheers from the UK Danny
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI