This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Slow running, typing slow

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have no clue about running processess, what should be running at start up etc. My system is runnig very slow my typing isslow ans missing letters also. I downloaded HJT and believe I saved a log correctly is there help available? I also have several spyware prgrams i use and 2 virus ones. Everytime Irn I have infection even thogh I deleted and cleaned them. Plea someone tell me what I can do to resolve tis. TYIA Lace
Hi! Welcome to the WTT forums.
My name is Scotty. I would be glad to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems. HijackThis logs can take a while to research.
Please be patient.

You need to copy and paste the HijackThis log you saved in a reply to this topic.

Please make a uninstall list using HijackThis
To access the Uninstall Manager you would do the following:

1. Start HijackThis
2. Click on the Config button
3. Click on the Misc Tools button
4. Click on the Open Uninstall Manager button.
5. Click on the Save list… button and specify where you would like to save this file. When you press Save button a notepad will open with the contents of that file. Simply copy and paste the contents of that notepad here in a reply.
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI