No they are both related to the same program, they're just updates so please remove Java 6 Update 3 and then install Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 4.
Afterwards please complete any of my previous instructions that you have not completed.
Awesome, I did everything else that you asked me to do. All updates and downloads are all golden. Thank you so much for helping, it is greatly appreciated. I learned alot of important things in this process. Just a quick question, may I uninstall drweb and ccleaner or should I keep those? I am not sure if i should run them regularly or only under experts assistance? Thanks again for you help, you are awesome!
No there's need to uninstall either program. CCleaner is a program primarily designed to clean temp files, cookies, etc. As long as you don't go anywhere near the Issues button it isn't very dangerous for novice computer user's.
Dr.WebCureIT is an on demand antispyware scanner and having more than one on your system is advised, it doesn't run with real time protection so it wont conflict with whatever antispyware product you are currently using with real time protection enabled. I'd advise scanning with AVG Anti-Spyware first if you ever want to do a general scan but this is merely because it's easier to restore and delete files from Quarantine with it than Dr.WebCureIT.
If you do not have any more questions and everything seems fine please let me know and I'll close this topic.
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance.
If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.
Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI